Chapter 7

Dipper's POV
"So what was that back there?" 8-Ball asked intervening in Dipper and Bill's conversation.

Dipper gave an awkward smile and rubbed the back of his neck. "So, I can't talk to the creatures," He sat down at the table and got his own journal out, "But I have what my Grunkles call a monsters 'touch'," He smiled to himself, entering the events into his journal, "Basically, the creatures of the forest aren't hesitant around me and I help them out a lot so they become even more accustomed to me I guess." He chuckled. "I'm a monster whisperer, basically."

"That's fucking awesome!" Keyhole yelled, getting a hit over the head from Pyronica.

"Watch your fucking language, Dipper is too innocent to hear such foul language." She said, glaring at Keyhole.

"Says you." 8-Ball muttered, earning a hit over the head as well.

"That's awesome!" Will exclaimed in awe. "That's so awesome!" He further exclaimed, Dipper was sure he was about to jump out of his seat with excitement. "I have so many questions."

Dipper chuckled at Wills reaction. "I mean, its not that amazing, I've been going deep into the forest since I was 12." He smiled as he remembered his Grunkle Ford showing him around the forest and teaching him it's secrets.

"You must be well known amongst the creatures to be so trusted." Will said, profoundly, "You are the exact opposite of Bill." He said, Dipper looked at Will, confused. "Bill can't walk through the forest without something attacking him."

"That's why they were so hostile yesterday!" Dipper said, looking at Bill across the table, "What did you do to upset them so much?"

Bill shrugged. "Your guess is as good as mine Pinetree. As far as I'm aware, I've only existed... and that seems to have pissed them off."

"Your existence is enough to piss anyone off." Paci-fire said, the table laughed as Bill just scowled at him. "Don't hurt me!" He exclaimed and jumped behind Keyhole.

"Don't use me as a shield!" He exclaimed and pushed him towards Bill, "You said it, it's your funeral."

Dipper felt close to tears. "You don't think I'm a freak?" He muttered, his face in his hoodie sleeves.

"No" They all said, in different ways.

He looked up at them and smiled, "Most people say I'm a freak."

Bill's POV
Bill reached out for Pinetree's hand but before he could grab it, Pyronica tackle hugged Pinetree, who raised his arms in response.

"Dipper!" She exclaimed. "You are such an adorable cinnamon roll, don't you dare be so self depressing!" Pinetree chuckled in response

"Depricating?" 8-ball interjected.

"That's what I said." Pyronica said matter of factly.

"Now you sound like my sister." Dipper could see them getting along quite well.

"She's pretty cool." Pyronica said, letting go of Pinetree, who rolled his eyes in response.

"She's almost your exact copy," he chuckled, "Of course you'll think she's cool."

The conversation continued but not for long as the bell rang, signalling we all had to go to lessons. We all groaned.

"I don't want to go to class." Pyronica groaned as she leaned on Pinetrees shoulder.

Smiling he said, "We have to go though."

"But I don't wanna." She exclaimed as 8- Ball lifted her from her seat.

"Pyronica, I love you but you sound like a toddler." He said, to which she responded by sticking out her tongue.

Bill chuckled and signalled to Pinetree to head to class with him. Pinetree smiled and nodded.

In the corridor Bill had an idea.

"I don't think I can survive this next lesson without your adorable face Pinetree." Bill smirked as Pinetree chuckled.

"I think you can, Bill." Pinetree smiled at him.

Bill hummed, "I don't think so, who else will I flirt with?" He smirked and winked at Pinetree who blushed yet again and said.

"I guess you'll have to flirt quickly." Dipper said, instantly regretting it and blushing furiously, "No! I mean-"

"Oh no, my Pinetree, no getting out of this now." Pinetree sighed as Bill dramatically cleared his throat.

"You are tree-mendous." He said wiggling his eyebrows, causing Dipper to laugh.

"Why puns?" He complained whilst smiling slightly.

Bill shushed him and continued. "You must be because I Pine Fir Yew." He smirked as Dipper blushed and hide his face him his hands.

"These puns are awful." Dipper chuckled.

"That's the point now hush, I have many more," Dipper gave him a side glance, "Ok, no more puns." Bill smirked, coming up with one more pun.

"Are you an extra Tree-restrial? Because you are out if this world." He said, his smirk growing as Pinetrees blush deepened.

"I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together." He said flirtatiously.

Dipper blushed and smiled. "These are awfully cliche."

"Cliche is my middle name Pinetree." He gave Pinetree a wink and watched him turn pink again.

"Even if there was no gravity I'd still fall for you." Pinetree chuckled at Bill's flirting.

"I'd never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is hard to find." He said, his smirk widening as he spoke.

"I'm going to complain to Spotify about you not being this weeks hottest single." Bill flirted and watched as Pinetree turned an indescribable shade of red and burst onto laughter.

"Silly." Pinetree said softly as he approached the classroom. "This is me." He said stopping at the classroom. "I guess I'll-"

"Dipper!" Bill heard someone exclaim. He turned around to see a brunette who looked quite similar to Pinetree run down the halls in a frenzy.

"Sorry, sorry, oops sorry!" She said as she hit the few people still out of lessons.

"Mabel?" Pinetree questioned as he shook his head with a smile at her actions.

"Hey... bro-bro," She panted, "You have... a lesson change... my god I need to run more." She said handing him a piece of paper.

Bill looked over and saw he had seniors chemistry next, which he also had. "Wow Pinetree, I should have guessed we had chemistry together." He smirked winking at Pinetree who became even more of a mess when his sister gave him a wide smile.

"Well I got to go Broseph!" She said turning away, "Don't have too much fun with blondie over there." She yelled down the corridor and Bill watched as Pinetrees face became a new shade of red all together.

Bill jumped slightly as Dipper groaned walking away. "Why!" He exclaimed as he saw Bill smirk more. "Oh no, no, no." He complained, "Don't you start."

"You know you love my flirting Pinetree, besides," He pointed behind him, "Chemistry is this way."

Pinetree stopped in his tracks, turned around and walked in the direction Bill was pointing, "Rose's are red, your face is too, how come that only happens, when I'm around you?" Bill whispered to Pinetree as he opened he door for the classroom and chuckled as Pinetree stumbled over his words for a response.