Chapter 4

Dipper's POV
"Yes! I'm so glad you're gonna join us!" Pyronica clapped her hands together. "I can finally have a decent conversation at lunch."

"Hey!" Will and 8-ball said together.

"What? It's true! Well, except you Will." She said.

"Exactly." Will nodded as if now at peace with the world.

"We don't eat in the cafeteria by the way." Pyronica said. "We normally eat either outside or in a classroom if the weather isn't nice."

Will came up behind Dipper. "We find it a lot quieter and it's less hectic." He gave Dipper a supportive smile. Pyronica probably told him that Dipper gets nervous around new people. "I messaged them earlier and we're outside today." He told Pyronica.

"Yes! I love being outdoors!" She exclaimed in excitement.

"Pyronica..." 8-ball raised his eyebrows, "Remember when you wouldn't go outside because the sun was too bright. Or when it had rained earlier so you didnt want to go outside or when-"

"Ok, ok. So I like being outside, sometimes." She said. 8-ball smiled at her.

"That sounds more like you."

She stuck out her tongue as they stepped outside. Will and Dipper chuckled at their actions and stepped outside with them.

Dipper saw 2 people sat outside under some shade. "Dipper, this is Paci-fire and Keyhole. Guys, this is Dipper." Pyronica introduced them.

"Hi." He said shyly.

"Damn, I didnt think anyone could be more shy than Will." Paci-fire said.

"Hey! I'm not shy I'm just..." He trailed off.

"Shy?" Keyhole finished for him. Will blushed a little at the comment causing Dipper and the others to chuckle.

"Where's my brother?"

"Probably where he normally is. Detention." 8-ball laughed as Will groaned.

"His comments will get him trouble someday I swear." Will sighed.

"You have a brother?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah, he's my twin."

"I have a twin too!" Dipper exclaimed.

"That's so cool!" Will matched his excitement.

"Are we sure they're not twins?" Paci-fire joked. Pyronica elbowed him.

"Stop, this is adorable. Let them be adorable."

"We're not adorable." They both complained in unison.

"I disagree." Pyronica said whilst they all nodded in agreement. Dipper smiled and shook his head.

"I swear I've never met a person that doesn't call me adorable within the first 5 minutes of meeting them." Dipper said, smiling.

"Me neither." Will replied.

They all spent a few minutes talking and went from topic to topic quite quickly when Will suddenly stood up.

"Where were you? I swear to god if you had another detention-"

"Will, calm down, I was just, thinking." He replied. The voice was familiar to Dipper.

"For 20 minutes? About what?" Pyronica asked without turning to face him.

"You know what Pyronica." He sighed, "And I got, distracted."

"The piano?" Will asked. He got no response so assumed he nodded. "Oh! Now, before I introduce you, be nice ok?"

"When am I not nice?" He asked Will causing Dipper to chuckle quietly.

"I mean it." He sounded stern. "This is Dipper."

"Pinetree?"

Dipper was very confused at the name and turned around to see Bill. "Pinetree? Why Pinetree?" He asked.

"You were sleeping under a Pinetree." Bill shrugged as if it was obvious.

Dipper blushed and groaned. "Arghh, whyyy?" He complained. "That's so embarrassing." He muttered.

Bill smirked, "Cute."

Dipper groaned again and dropped his head on the table. "Not you too!"

"Only saying what I see Pinetree." Bill's smirk grew wider and Dippers blush turned into a darker shade of red. "He blushes more than you do Will!" He turned to face Will as he sat opposite Dipper.

Bill's POV
"You know each other?" 8-ball asked.

"We met briefly yesterday in the woods." Bill explained.

"That doesn't sound suspicious." Pyronica muttered to herself. Bill glared at her. He knew what she was thinking. It wasn't Pinetree he met outside of school.

"He asked me for directions into town. I would have felt bad if I left him to wander in the woods alone." Pinetree said whilst fiddling with his sleeves and then he smiled at the group, 'Damn he's so cute.'

"Wow..." Keyhole said, "That was so pure. How the hell are you so innocent?"

Pinetree blushed a deep red. "Oh my god! Dipper you're too adorable! How?" Pyronica exclaimed. Pinetree somehow blushed a darker red and Bill could see he could not process the situation fully. Bill chuckled as he looked Pinetree directly in the eyes and leaned in.

"You're adorable Pinetree." He said softly with a smirk tracing his lips. Bill saw Pinetrees eyes pop out of his head as he was now the same shade of red as a cherry. Pinetree groaned and slammed his head on the table causing everyone to jump. 'Oh no! Did I break him?! Goddamn it! Why am I like this?!'

"Bill..." Will said to him chuckling as he saw the panic on his face, "I think you officially broke him."