Chapter 15

Dippers POV

Bill had been acting strange all week, stranger than usual. He was flirting more often and found any opportunity to sit close to Dipper. Dipper didn't mind but it made him go insane trying to figure out how Bill felt about him. Pyronica and Mabel had been teasing him all week too, which made matters awkward more than anything else.

"Hey Pinetree~" Bill said with a smirk, sneaking up behind Dipper who jumped at his voice. School had just ended and he had stayed late to talk to a teacher about an assignment.

"Jesus Bill, I might have hit you." He said blushing slightly as Bill placed his arm over Dippers shoulder.

"Oh believe me, I had full faith you wouldn't." Bill chuckled slightly and smirked as Dipper rolled his eyes.

"I could punch you if I wanted to." He replied, sulking.

"Pinetree, I feel like I'm being threatened by a cupcake." Bill said and laughed as Dipper groaned.

"At least I don't scare people by looking at them." Dipper retorted, smiling at Bills fake horror. He had become comfortable around Bill and didn't blush or stutter as much as he used to.

"Are you calling me ugly Mason Pines?" He placed a hand over his chest. "I will have you know I have been called handsome by many people."

"Your family doesn't count." Dipper said, laughing as Bill gave an over dramatic gasp.

"Where did you get this sass from? Where is my Sapling?" Bill said, looking around the school halls as if they weren't empty. Dipper rolled his eyes.

"Maybe he's hiding from you so he doesn't have to look at your face." Dipper said, trying not to laugh at Bill's expression. "Aww, did I upset you?" Dipper teased. Bill smirked and leaned in close, placing a finger under his chin to meet Dippers eyes. Dipper stopped laughing and felt his face heat up.

"If I'm so ugly," Bill leaned even closer, Dipper could hear his heart beat and the blood rush to his face as he didn't stop staring into Bill's eyes, "How come I make you speechless Pinetree?~" He said softly, Dipper felt as if his heart was about to explode and made a new shade of red on his face.

"I- um, you don't, you're- you're not-" Dipper fumbled over his words, trying to think of a grammatically correct sentence but all he could come out with was, "Jerk."

Bill smirked and placed his arm over Dippers shoulders as they walked out of school. "I win!" He exclaimed.

"Win what?" Dipper asked, still stunned to really know what was happening.

"Well if I can make you speechless, I must be handsome." He smirked. Dipper didn't know how to respond to that in a way that didn't reveal his crush on him.

"Maybe," He thought for a moment, then it hit him, "Maybe I just don't want to hurt your feelings." He said smiling as Bill whined.

"Not fair, you avoided giving me a compliment." He complained. Dipper chuckled at Bill's childishness. "You owe me cookies now." He stated.

"I owe you, cookies?" Dipper raised his eyebrow at Bill, "Are you 5?" He chuckled.

"Yes and mentally? Yes, yes I am." Bill said giving a wild smile. "Are you free right now?" He asked.

"I think so."

"Great! We can make them at my house right now!" He exclaimed and grabbed Dippers hand, making him blush profusely, and started to run through the forest towards his house.

Bill's POV

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' He thought to himself as they got closer to his house. 'I'm going to be baking cookies, with the guy I like, because I'm stupid enough to invite him over!' He groaned mentally at himself as he opened his door.