Chapter 5

Bill's POV
"So Pinetree, what were you doing in the forest yesterday?" Bill asked. The others had started their own conversations now and he had waited until the colour had died down from Pinetree's face and he looked up at Bill.

"Ah, well....I erm, I like to, I love the forest." He stuttered look down at his lap.

'He is so fucking cute' Bill thought.

"The forest is peaceful. It's where I go to clear my thoughts you know?" He look at Bill and Bill look him in the eyes which started Pinetree and he looked at his lap again, a faint blush on his cheeks. "The creatures are mainly friendly and I know where to go and where not to go at night but during the day, being able to walk everywhere and see the beauty of the forest and talk to the creatures-" Pinetree stopped talking and blushed, "Sorry I was rambling." He smiled at Bill and Bill felt his heart beat faster in his chest as Pinetree smiled at him.

Dippers POV
He could feel Bill staring at him and he didn't really know what to do. "Bill?" He asked, waving his hand in front of him, "Helloo?" He chuckled as he got no response again.

"I could listen to you all day Pinetree." Bill said flirtatiously with a smirk. Dipper chuckled. "Your laugh is music to my ears." He said flirtatiously, again.

"You're very flirty aren't you?" Dipper sighed with a smile.

"You know you love it Pinetree." He smirked at Dipper as Dipper smiled with his face slightly warm.

"I don't know, I've heard better." Dipper teased. Bill's cliche flirting lines were making him feel a lot more comfortable with him and the rest of the group.

"Impossible!" He declared. "I am the king of flirting." He smirked again.

Dipper hummed in response. "I don't know about that, maybe," he paused to think, "2nd in line to the throne?"

Bill feined a look of shock. "Who is this treasonous being? I must dethrone him at once!" He declared.

"Oh you wouldn't know him." Dipper chuckled. "Even if you did, you wouldn't be able to dethrone them."

"You wound me Pinetree." Bill placed a hand over his heart. "I feel like I've been shot through the heart."

"Sounds serious." Dipper said flatly.

"It is," Bill said seriously, "And the only cure is to hear that beautiful laughter if yours."

Dipper laughed, "You're stupid." Dipper felt his face flush and his smile widen as Bill kept on throwing compliments at him.

"I'm cured!" Bill declared, raising his hands in victory.

"Cured of what?" Pyronica asked, looking both alarmed, concerned and amused a at once.

"A wounded heart." He said dramatically whilst smirking at Dipper. Dipper sighed and rolled his eyes with a smile. He had met people like Bill before, people who flirted all the time, with everyone and even though he hadn't seen him flirt with anyone else, he got the general idea that it was the kind of person he was.

"Hey Will?" Dipper called to him from the other end of the table. "Does your brother have an off switch?" He asked.

"Why of course Pinetree!" Bill smirked and leaned closer. "It's right here." He said as pointed to his lips.

Dipper felt his face turned a reddish hue as he saw Will sigh and reach behind Paci-fire to hit Bill on the head. He instantly retracted from Dipper to look at Will.

"Ow, Will!" He exclaimed. "What the fuck?"

"Oh stop being dramatic Bill." Will said bluntly as the rest of the table fell into a fit if giggles.

"I think it might be fatal you know."

"It will be in a minute." Will gave him a stern look and Bill just smiled at him.

8-ball leaned into Dipper and whispered in his ear, "Will is the mother of the group." Will's ears turned pink and he turned to look at 8-ball.

"Am not."

"You definetly are." Keyhole said, and looked away as Will looked in his direction.

"Really sweet until we fuck up." Paci-fire said. "Then you are terrifying." The table nodded in agreement as Dipper tried not to laugh at them all.

Will looked as if he wanted to argue but couldn't. "That's not true." He muttered. "Maybe if you didn't almost die every other day then I wouldn't have to." He complained.

Dipper couldn't help himself anymore and he laughed at that response. He felt his face turn slightly pink with embarrassment as they turned to look at him. "Sorry," He laughed, "It's just that, you guys, you're, well, you're silly." He giggled thinking about their previous conversation and turned back to see them looking at him with blank expressions. His eyes widened, "Ah! I'm sorry I didn't-" he was cut off when Pyronica and Will started to fan their eyes, Paci-fire, Keyhole and 8-ball all looked at each other and he didn't see Bill's reaction because he turned around.

"That's adorable!" Will and Pyronica cried as the rest nodded their heads simultaneously.

"That's it!" 8-ball slammed his fists on the table causing everyone to jump a little. "I've known you for 30 minutes but if anyone hurts you I will kill them."

"Yep."
"Same."
"100%"

"If anyone ruins your innocence, I will hurt them." Pyronica said dealy seriously whilst Will nodded furiously in the background.

Dipper felt a swelling in his chest as well as slight embarrassment. He had friends.

"Pinetree," Bill said and Dipper looked at him. "You are too cute to be a real human being."

Dipper felt his cheeks blush and he smiled at him. A big bright smile.

He didn't know it but that smile was melting Bill's heart.

Then, there was a massive crash and they saw something jump out from the trees in the distance and head for the school.

Writing this is really fun. I love writing fluff, it's so nice to write and so I hope it's nice to read :)

I'll be uploading (hopefully) weekly from now on. I've been able to write a lot because of school holidays but I start again on Monday so it will definetly not be more than once a week for while but I hope you stick around to read what is write :)