Chapter 12

(So I've made a slight edit because I have realised a slight plot hole 😅 anyway, I hope you enjoy the 2nd publishing of this chapter 😂)

Bill's POV

Bill kept glancing at Pinetree, feeling his distress and paranoia of being watched. He wanted to be able to make Pinetree feel better but didn't know what to do. He couldn't prove no one was watching him, which meant he could only watch Pinetree get more and more uncomfortable and worried.

Once they had finished at the parlour, they started to walk back into town. Bill silently offered Pinetree his hand and he held on almost as tight as when they were in the cafeteria. Bill rubbed his thumb over his hand for reassurance and sure enough, Pinetrees entire body relaxed and his face became less twisted in fear.

"Fuck it." Bill whispered to himself and then said to Pinetree, "Do you want to come over to my house? Or I could walk you home? That is, if you feel uncomfortable going home alone." He said, his face blushed but he didn't dare look away from Pinetree as he thought about it. He nodded.

"Sure," He smiled a smile that melted Bill's heart just slightly and blushed, "I'd actually be home alone, I don't want that right now."

Bill smiled widely, not his normal flirtatious smirk but a genuine, wide smile. "Cool. And Sapling?" Dipper hummed in response and looked at him. "Your smile is as warm as the sun itself."

Dipper smiled at him, "Feeling flirty are we?"

"Only when I see you Pinetree." He smirked. "Its easier to flirt with someone who's adorable."

-----------

They all said their goodbyes in town, Pyronica took 15 minutes to say goodbye to Pinetree, and started to walk home. It took a minute but Will noticed he was walking with them.

Will raised his eyebrows at Bill and somehow raised them higher when he saw them holding hands. Bill shook his head and mouthed 'Later.'

"So Dipper, how are you with animals that aren't creatures of Gravity Falls?" Will asked.

"Awful." Pinetree said, chuckling. "It's really contradictory."

"Damn, I was hoping you could get Midnight to like me." He groaned.

"Midnight?" Pinetree tilted his head slightly.

"Our puppy." Bill said, joining in the conversation, "She's a sweetheart."

"If you're him." Will said quietly to Pinetree, who laughed slightly.

"I'm sure she's lovely." He smiled.

"She's the devil in a dogs body." Will whispered to Pinetree.

"She's angel." Bill said in retaliation as Pinetree rolled his eyes at their childishness.

"Devil."

"Angel." Bill sang as Will groaned.

"That's because she's your best friend."

"You're upset she loves me more than you." Bill smirked and Will rolled his eyes.

Dippers POV

Their house wasn't far from the town but was close to the outskirts. Hidden within the trees, the house was not grand or particularly big but neither was it small. It was a very pretty house, Dipper noted to himself.

Bill opened the door, in the most dramatic way possible, leading Dipper to hear a faint yell, and he exclaimed, "Hello! We have survived the outdoors!"