Pogi {Andrew Burriss}

a/n:yes its edited...,but i didn't changed one bit of the stories...,sorry if its cringey because i wrote some of these when i was like 12 or 13 and i fucking 15 now haha...

PLS READ FIRST!!!!---------------------------------------

"Being a ninth grader sucks balls!." I burst in to Marks room.

"chill now little sis." he said turning around to face me.

"you finished school that's easy for you to say bro." I whined.

"no, 'cause you don't have to say that in my live stream!." he laughed.

I Laughed as I see he was going live on you tube playing horror games.

"ok Markiplier go continue and chill." I rolled my eyes.

"sure." he chuckled a little, Yes Markiplier is my big bro, I go to my room then called my boyfriend Andrew.

{idk why just go with it lmao.}

{in phone}

"hey bunny." he answered, He calls me bunny and I call him chubs sarcastically cause he's so thin.

"hey chubs!." I shouted.

"why did you called?."

"I just missed you so much." I whined.

"we just saw each other earlier in school babe." he laughs.

"can I come to your house?."

"sure, I want a little bunny to cuddle me."

"then buy one." I joked, He laughed.

{yes what a great writer comedy omg ha..ha.., fuck you 12 year old me...}

"ok see you later goof." he chuckled a little.

I end the call and changed my clothes, I go to the living room and Mark is still at his gaming room screaming his lungs out and I knocked at his gaming room.

"come in!." he shouted and I go inside.

"hey I'm gonna go to Andrew's house I'll be back at dinner."

"ok, go along no funny business and please go back home at the time you said so." he said fast focusing on the game.

"ok!." I ran to our front door and go outside, I rode my bike to go to the wassabi/Burriss family house, I pushed the doorbell then I saw Alex going to the gate to open it up.

"aye!, y/n, what are you doing here?." he asked opening the gate.

"i wanna play with Pogi and Malaya." i laughed a little.

"oof too bad Malaya is not here.., but you can play with Andrew if you know what I mean?." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"gosh Alex." I said with a disgusted face and he laughed.

"just joking, now go inside." he said giving space for me to come in.

"who's in there?." I said looking trough their window.

"well probably Aaron is just getting ready me Veronica and Vanessa and Aaron will go on a trip then mom and dad is grocery shopping and I told you Malaya is not there that means sis is not there too so you will be just with Andrew..., and Pogi."

"ohh..."

"yeah, we have some vlogs to do so yeah, at least you will have some alone time with him." I just laughed and he opened the door for me.

I saw Vanessa and Veronica and they instantly hugged me.

"y/n!." they greeted me.

"hi guys!." I smiled.

"oh Andrew is at the living room I think playing in his xbox."

"we will be going now bye!." Aaron informed me.

I heard Andrew say bye and I also say bye to them then they go out, I go to the living room and sat with Andrew, he was watching in you tube on their t.v, he was watching a Liza Koshy vlog.

"hey chubs!." I said hugging him.

"bunny!." He hugged me back, We let go and Pogi ran to me.

"hey buddy!." I stood up and played with him, Then he bit my shorts at the back, My shorts has hanging like strings so I think Pogi thinks it was a toy.

"Pogi!, stop!." he shouted shocked.

Pogi kept pulling my short and Andrew pulled Pogi away but we fell to a bowl full of water for Pogi.

me and Andrew laughed.

"Pogi!." I shouted laughing.

"don't worry ill get you some things." Andrew helped me stand up.

"thank youuuuu!."

I go to the bathroom and took my under clothes off and put it to the sink.

After a few seconds Andrew knocked.

"hey bunny, I texted Veronica and she has some new under wares there and is it ok to you if you will be wearing some basketball shorts of mine?, both Nessa and Roni doesn't have any shorts in here."

"it's fine." I blushed getting shy about it, I opened the door a little and he gave me the things.

"thanks." I said shyly.

I closed the door and wore it, his basketball shorts are big and long for me it reaches under my knees then I go out the bathroom.

"you look adorable." he hugged me.

"and you are Pogi..."

{fun fact I'm filipino and a little spanish......., and pogi is tagalog of handsome haha...}

End.