Reveal {Ryan Herron}

a/n: yes this is edited, but I didn't changed one bit of the story, so trigger warning it's definetely cringe, wrote this when I was a delulu fan at 14 years old BAHAHAHAHAH. {17 yrsold now btw}

PLEASE READ!!!!!-------------------------

I opened my camera to reveal my secret.

"hey guys, whats up!, I'm here with no music and everything because I'm gonna tell you guys something, you ready guys?."

"I don't know, I......I'm......" I started getting nervous.

"say it already!." he shouted from the back of the camera as I laughed.

"shushhh!. I'm all by myself here!, right?!." I laughed shushing him.

"she's mine!, get out!." he said hugging me in front of the camera and kept slapping the camera.

"Ryan!." I chuckled, Ryan let's go and fixed the camera.

"hey guys, I'm back again with a vlog, and I'm here to reveal who my girlfriend is....., and she's here." he said showing my pillow.

"nice girlfriend you got there, she thicc!." I laughed.

"respect for my baby!." he said hugging my pillow.

someone knocked at Ryan's door.

"f.b.i open up!." someone shouted.

"wait guys, I'm telling you this is not scripted but I think I know this guy."

"who?." I asked.

"brothaaaaaa!." he jumped on Ryan while they laugh, the camera flew and I catch it.

"oh hey guys!." I said to the camera.

"who are you?!." Zach asked hugging Ryan, I faced the camera to him, I cant believe this is happening though.

"stay away from my brother!, go away cootie machine!." that made me laugh and Zach laughed too.

"aww, come here." Ryan said hugging me.

"disrespectful Zachary!."

"are you a limelight?." Zach asked me ignoring Ryan.

"of course!." I said excitedly.

"aye!." he said hugging me.

"who's your lane?." Ryan playfully slapped Zach.

I laughed and looked at Ryan.

"Daniel James Seavey!." I laughed, Ryan pouted and crossed his arms, Zach raised his hand and high fived him.

"really bro?."

"awwww, you're so cute." I said pinching Ryan's chubby cheeks.

"ok I'm gonna leave you two there, nice meeting you y/n!." he said going outside.

"wait, he already knows me?."

"well..., maybe I was talking about you....., even before we are together." he said blushing, I blushed and laughed.

end.

a/n;i'm sorry if this is cringey,i was thirteen when i wrote this but i just posted it today,i still don't know why though,i'm fifteen now and its weird reading these again.