Retard {Joe Waud}

a/n: yes this is edited but I didn't change one bit of the story.

PLEASE READ!!!-----------------------------

"just hop in, retard." Joe rolled his eyes.
"why do you even want me to go with your stupid ass motorcycle, and stop calling me retard!." I shouted angrily.

Joe just stared at me with his devilish smirk handing me a helmet.

"ugh!." I snatched the helmet from his hand and hop at the back and just said goodbye to lucid, he's a friend of mine.

"well, bye lucid..." I sigh.
"just let her b-."
"no, it's ok lucid...., you don't wanna mess with him." I cut him off, Lucid just shook his head and held my hand then Joe quickly drove.

"where are you gonna bring me now?, Joe..."

"just wanted to talk to you..." His voice was different and chill.

"are you ok?." I asked confused, Joe didn't respond and just drove.

He can be annoying but now I'm just concerned, ever since he came to our school he would always annoy me and he would always call me for some reasons like helping him with his project sometimes he could be sweet, I remember how he approached me for the first time.

(Flashback)

I was walking to get lunch, I was walking to go to Lucid cause he was already sitting on one of the tables when identical twins walked to me, they dress all edgy and they both have blonde natural hair the difference is one of them has messy but cool hair and the other one has a little neat hair and was with a bubbly looking girl.

"uh...., what do you need?." I asked politely.
"what's your name?." the messy haired boy said.
"w-why did you asked?." I asked shyly.
"I'm Joe Waud and this is my twin Jason, and her gilfriend Lois..." he said.
"hey." She smiled at me.
"I'm y/n Carter, what do you guys want?." I asked.
"you..." Shivers went down my spine.

"w-what?." I asked dazed.
"we want to know you better..., maybe we could hang out sometime...." He smiled and glared at Joe.
"o-ok, sure.., well nice meeting you guys..." They both smiled at me and said goodbye, I walked to Lucid and didn't talked about it.

(End of flashback)

And the time I fell for him,(something happened but he never talked about it again).

(Flashback)

We were just in his room, I'm teaching him about calculus.

"I just can't get it..." he said putting his pen down.
"your problem, you chose stem." I laughed.
"well I need to."
"then focus."
"what if I don't want to?." He leans his back to the rest of the chair and rest his arm on the top then open his legs...

To be honest he looked hot staring at me like that.

"then no graduation for you." I said closing the notebook.

"oh no, baby girl I'm just joking..." He said going closer each word he said, until he kissed me, I was shocked and kissed back, after some time it got rough, he was rubbing my thigh then I stopped him and blush.

"we need to study...." I said opening the notebook, I can see the disappointment on his face.

(End of flashback)

"And we are here..."
"what is this place?." I asked looking around.
"just an abandoned place...."
"and why did you bring me here if you just wanted to talk?."
"would you just stop questioning?!." He growled but his face quickly turned soft.