Double Date {Zachary Smith}

a/n: hi guys.....,enjoy A HAHA...

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=

"you ready dude?." I asked getting excited.
"I'm not ready..., y/n, I think I don't wanna do it anymore...." he said taking off his necklace.

"why?..." I asked sitting down beside him.

me and Zach had an idea, since we don't have a boyfriend and a girlfriend, we downloaded a dating app and have a double date and we are gonna be vlogging it.

he stared at me for a bit, then put back his necklace on.

"never mind..." he sighs and stand up.
"let's go" he said opening the door for me and he was facing that camera to me.

"stop filming me" I laughed.

...

we arrived to the restaurant and we were waiting at the table, I don't know why I even got this idea, why did I said that?, 'cause I think I have feelings for Zach...

"why did you wanted to cancel this earlier?." I asked staring at him.
"nothing..." he took long to answer but he answered with a chuckle.
"oh well I think there's your date..." I said awkwardly.

"welp here we go..., turn on the camera, sneakly vlog it but don't show her face..." he whispered to me.

"hello!, you are Zach right?." she smiled at us.
"y-yes..." Zach smiled back, that got me kinda jealous...
"and you must be his friend." she smiled at me.

"yes." I smiled back, they were talking and I was looking around waiting for my date and he finally came.

"hey...." he smiled at me.
"you look so much gorgeous in person..." he added looking at me up and down.

"t-thank you...." I blushed and he smiled
"this is your friends?." he asked looking at them.

"yeah..." Zach said staring at him without any facial expression.
"well hi..." my date trailed off...

...

"I was shocked when you chose me..., I thought I was being cat fished because, it's you, I always watched your vlogs and just what I expected you are the same person weather in the vlog or in real life...., you're such a sweet person...."

"aww, thanks..." I smiled at him, it's been an hour and I was slowly getting over Zach but sometimes I see Zach looking at us while talking with his date.

"I never expected you were a fan." I said putting my plate .
"well..., now you know..." he laughed with me.

i looked to my side and noticed that Zach and his date wasn't having a good time, Nate, my date noticed it too and we stared at each other, then we heard Zach's date raising her voice.

"calm down, why did you suddenly freaked out?..." Zach sighs...
"I don't like you, I'm a hater, I just tried it and just what I think I wouldn't like you." she rolled her eyes.

"well you should have rejected him from the dating app?." I said not looking at her and Zach stared at me.

"ugh what ever!, I'm just gonna leave.." she said walking away.
"have fun saying about this in social media!" Zach shouted, by now everyone in the restaurant was looking at us.

"mother fucker." Zach chuckled shaking his head, I stopped filming the camera and Nate's eyes widened.

"cool." Nate laughed.

"luckyly I turned on the camera..., that girl was so dumb..." Zach dug his face in his palm.

"I'm just gonna relax myself in the bathroom..." Zach sighs and stand up.

"hey..., y/n?." Nate stared at me.
"I like you, I really do but can we just be friends?..., I'm a tiktoker too...." he smiled.
"why?." I asked shocked.

"well I can see..., Zach likes you, I can feel his jealousy..., plus what ever just happened...., he needs you, plus I've been shipping you two since I first saw you guys in tiktok, he's been your best friend for a long time...., I think you gotta move before he gets over it...." he said softly.

"well, I've been feeling jealous earlier too..., I just realized..., I like Zach..." Nate's smile grew and he chuckles in excitement.

"kiss him after this!!" he whisper yell and I laughed, Zach came and smiled at us.

"good thing you guys are going along...." he smiled at me and we just smiled back.
"hey bro wanna show up in our vlog?." Zach asked Nate.
"well sure." he chuckled.

Zach started vlogging us until we are just laughing.

...

"bye guys!, I had fun..." Nate said waving us goodbye.
"see you sometime, let's all hangout!, we will be going somewhere at sunday."

"cool!, where?." Nate asked.
"secret." Zach laughed.

"Ha comedy..."-Grayson Dolan...

...{at your house}...

"that girl was an asshole..." Zach said while editing the video.

"I'll put the audio in the video..., as expected she will tweet shitty stuffs that aren't true and haters are going with her, let us teach her a lesson..." we both chuckled.

after some time he puts down his headset then looked at me.
"so..., you and Nate?..." he asked staring at me, "we are just friends..." I said not looking at him.

"why?, don't you like him?, he was cool.." he asked scooting his chair closer to me.
"well, I think I just realized I like someone else...." I said looking down getting nervous.

"what?..." he said calmly but with a little energy, it sounds like he was acting surprised but when I looked at him he was staring at me.
"why?, what did Nate said?."

"he said he noticed to so it's better off if we are just gonna be friends..."
"oh...., who are you in love with anyways..." he said looking at the window.

will I do this?...., Nate told me to......, it felt like I was gonna commit suicide, if I told this and he doesn't like me back, we will be awkward and this is gonna be over.

"y/n?..." he shakes me.
"oh!...., uhhh..., well..."
"you don't need to tell me, it's fine..." he said looking back at the window then it was silent.

he stands up and go to the window.
"you know you are beautiful y/n......." I slowly looked up at him but his head was popping out of my bedroom window...

"I have always like you...., you know that right?...." he said not looking at me.
"I..., like you too..." I almost whispered, he didn't turned around, well I think he didn't heard it.

I stand up and turn him around, "it's you...." he stared at me before he kissed me, I kissed back and he puts his hand to my cheek then stops, he stared at me shocked.

"umm...., damn." he said looking down blushing.

"I just realized how much I like you..., you are funny, protective, my best friend, I got jealous earlier, I though I would get over it after meeting Nate but, when that was over I kept thinking about you..., I-i love you..."

"I love you too...y/n..." he said hugging me.

end.