The thruth {Payton Moormeier}

a/n: ok guys I don't know what the fuck is this story, I'm back here to just fix some grammars and holy heck, wtf is this jesus...., I {17 yrsold} wrote this when I was like 14?, Now I'm so embarrassed but the viewers kept growing so... {crying inside}.

PLEASE READ!!!.------------------------------

I am at the amusement park and it is night time.

"you know what?!, I don't get this!, I can't understand what you mean Payton!, why don't you just leave me alone?, get out!." I shouted crying inside the stall in the girls bathroom.

Payton was, again, always bullying me for no reason, calling me names, always making fun of me and embarrassing me in front of the whole school, earlier...

"come out please..." he said knocking on the door.

"what now?!, go, just do it embarrass me!, now!..." I opened the door and cried in front of him.

"but I'm here to say...., sorry..."

"stop playing games!, I'm tired of this bullshit!." I said pushing him.

"n-no....y/n, please listen to me, I can't do it either...., you see..., I was being forced by Tristan..., can't you see that sometimes after doing stuffs to you, I accidentally show what I feel...., one time I cried after talking to you and Diego with your new friend, I'm fucking jealous!." Tears fell down his eyes.

"if that is true...., why are you following him?." I went soft when I saw him crying, for the first time..., Payton stared at me.

"'cause I'm stupid...., I did this for myself...., I'm so selfish..., stupid..."

"are you acting?, 'cause I can't tell, gosh Payton!, what are you doing to me!."

"what do you mean?..."

"just tell the truth Payton, you hate me, you're just making things up..."

"can't you see y/n?." He said holding my shoulders.

"I followed Tristan to not bully me Diego and you, so he made me bully you, I followed him so you don't get hurt!, I know how Tristan bullies anyone! he breaks peoples fucking bones!, he hurts people, so I decided to bully you and not physically 'cause I love you!." he slowly turned red and turned around, I blushed..., I like him ever since we were in elementary then he changed, he bullied me and everything...

"I-...." I walked away fast and he grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry please..., I can't do this anymore..., I want to quit it, I'll do anything to stop Tristan, just forg-." I cut him off by kissing him.

I can see that he was shocked but after a few seconds he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I accepted it, After a few seconds we both let go and look at each other.

I slowly looked down and we are holding hands, I slowly looked up again and Payton was staring at me and blushing with tears all over his face.

"I love you too...." I said hugging him, I let go and I can see the shock on his face.

"what...., I don't understand..." he said shocked.

"I know...., I-..." I said looking down, He lifted up my chin up and stared at me.

{yeah I made this girl so stupid.....lmao.}

"why?." he asked.

"I don't know...., I knew it inside, that you are not a bad guy after all...., I have always liked you and I was hating me for liking you 'cause why?, like you bully me and everything you changed but I know the old you is still there somewhere,... I love you too, Payton..."

{why did I made this girl so fucking stupid? HAHAHHA."

Payton stared at me for a bit and hugged me again.

"I can't believe this is happening...." I chuckled a little.

Three months later...

We are all good Payton protects us from Tristan but he got kicked out of the school when the principal knew about it all.

We were at the skate park watching Zion and Diego.

"um..., so..., I wanted to ask you this for so long now, and I don't know if this is the right time but...., will you be mine?."

"yes." I said calmly and looked down to hide my blush.

"I'm not forcing you or anything..., I'm not your bully anymore..." I looked up and he noticed that I was blushing, he smiled.

end.