Party {Quinton Griggs}

a/n: it's been a long time since I updated..., only a few days but yeah...,here's another story for you guys, btw I'm gonna reach 1k views!!!, 100 more views and I will reach 1k?!, I couldn't believe it, thank you guys for reading my cringey book!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will go to a party with my boyfriend Cameron, he was a frat boy {lmao} which makes me hate him, but he could be sweet, we have been together for like 5 months now, so far, he's kinda bad but, I don't know...

the difference about us is, he likes to party and I'm just an introvert who just learned to make friends because of my boyfriend, people always come to me, I'm not the one who talks to them, I have a few friends but they don't like Cameron...

"what am I gonna wear?." I said looking through my closet.
"wear something comfortable or anything could do, just not too revealing." he said walking to my door way.

"cool, see you downstairs then..." I smiled, he goes down stairs.

I end up wearing a see through black shirt with black tank top beneath and red baggy pants then sneakers, I just put my hair down and put on some make up.

I go down stairs and Cameron looked at me up and down smiling.

"I love you so much..." he said hugging me and kissing my forehead.
"let's go." he said leading me to his car.

...

"do you want to separate?..." he asked going out of the car.
"why?." I asked confused.
"I know how much you ate me when it comes to parties." he said looking at the mansion.

"ok?..., have fun then, promise me you won't do anything stupid." I said holding his hand.

"I promise." he said and he kissed my cheek before we go inside.

"damn, it's loud in here!." I shouted so he could hear me and he laughs.
"see ya!." he smiled and walked to the boys.

I don't really know anybody at this party, I'll try to talk to someone I guess.

I walked around and saw Cameron already biting into beer cans, making me feel angry but he could be free for now, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid.

I walked to the kitchen to get something to drink, I just took a cup of soda, since I don't drink.

"hey there..." I looked up and I saw a dark haired girl smiling at me, she was short but she look so adorable.

"hi.." I shyly said.
"so, who are you with?." she said also getting a drink.

"I'm with my boyfriend, 'hes drinking there with the boys." I said looking at him.

"oh, my boyfriend was there too, by the way I'm Nessa." she smiled.

"I'm y/n..." I smiled back.
"are you with someone else?." she asked.
"I was actually finding some new friends."

"you are speaking to one!, come with me." she giggled pulling me somewhere.

"hey guys!, I introduce you y/n, I found her alone by the drinks, and just great timing she was finding some new friends."

when she was explaining that, I looked to her friends, there were like 10 of them, most of them were boys.

"I'm Avani."
"Maddison."
"Dixie."
"Josh."
"Bryce."
"Jaden,"
"Griffin."
"Anthony."
"Kio."
"Quinton..." they all said as they smiled.

the Quinton guy caught my eye, he was cute, but not a chance I have a boyfriend.

"I'm y/n..."
"nice to meet you." Avani said.
"she was actually with her boyfriend, but he's out there drinking, so I brought her here." Nessa explained.