Prank? {Bryce Hall}

a/n:its funny how bryce is your cousin in my other story and now hes your soulmate,sweet home alabama.....,ok i'm so corny just read it.

oh and griffin will be your brother here lol.

PLEASE READ!!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today i visited my brother in his new house with his roommates,apparently hes famous in tiktok and an 'actor',i haven't seen him for like a month now so i came to their house,and it was kind of a bad idea...,why?.

all of his room mates make tiktoks all around the room,i don't make videos but i watch in tiktok,and i'm more close to his group of friends rather than my friends in school,because his friends are my age 'cause i always come with them when they did't had their house.

i am really shy to show around the house because they always make tiktoks.

i'm also shy to show up to bryce even if we are close,i kinda like him,i don't know why,there's just something different about him...

"can you just at least try?."griffin laughed.

"why?,what am i gonna say,i want clout because my brother is famous..."i said still laying down their bed.

"no,fans have been asking for your tiktoks,plus when you showed up in my video boys were asking all about you."he said pulling my arm.

"you know i'm always shy about everything."

"i know,but can you try pleaseee!!!."he said jumping on the bed making me dizzy.

"fine!,you act like a child!."i laughed.

then bryce burst into the room.

"i thought ya'll were fighting."he laughed.

"bryce!,come here."

"i'm just gonna leave you two here.."griffin smirked.

i just rolled my eyes.

"whats up?."

"griff just kept making me do a tiktok,so can i just like join you?."i low key whined.

"i know you want to make one,you wouldn't ask me if you don't want to."he laughs.

i mean that's kinda true.

"whatever lets just make one."i laughed.

...

we just dance and after a few minutes we had ship comments as expected.

"eww..."i said passing him my phone,showing the ship comments.

"dIsGuStAnG!."bryce laughed.

"what if we prank the fans?."bryces eyes lit up.

"you just want views."

"that's the point."he laughed.

"fine,what are we gonna do?."

"let say that we are dating,and lets prank the boys too."he said excitedly.

"i'm down,i doubt the boys will believe us tho."

"they will believe us..."he said taking his phone,and played girlfriend check,i face palmed.