Amnesia {Shawn Mendes}

a/n: I missed the magcon boys so I decided to make a story of it, remember that this is only a fiction, where everything can happen.

SO IDK WHATS WITH ME AND AMNESIA LMAO I THINK I WATCHED BOYS OVER FLOWERS TOO MUCH BAHAHAHAHA.

==============================

"hey sis we have a visitor by the way..."
"who is it?."
"maybe I'll just let you remember him..." Hayes said pulling me to the living room.

"so, it's been 6 years, you haven't seen him in 6 years..., damn.." Nash said sitting beside me with Hayes.

it's been 6 years since I was crashed by a car...., I had brain damage but it is ok now, I had amnesia though, but my brothers decided not to tell everything so I wont remember bad things that happened to me.

they decided to stop Magcon and I still don't know why..., but now my brothers told me I'm gonna be meeting someone, someone who's important to me, and he's from Magcon but I don't know who...

these past few years my brothers wont let me use my socials, so at this point I just know some people, but I kinda sneak in socials, some of my fans are saying stories about some of my brothers and mines old friends that I haven't met since the car crash, sometimes I don't believe them but sometimes I do, I just don't know....

someone knocked at the door and Hayes stands up and goes outside.

"I need you to calm down sis ok?."
"why?"
"I know what will happen..., I'll leave you and the person alone ok?."
"who is even this special guy?"

"you'll know, and after this, I will allow you to use your socials now, and you can vlog by yourself.."
"really?!" I jumped in excitement, Nash chuckled and nodded.

the door opened and revealed Hayes.
"me and Nash are going somewhere for now."
"guys you are scaring me..." I said holding on Nash's arm.

"I-it's her" I hear someone whisper.
"who's that?." Hayes just looked at me and walked to Nash and pulled him outside.

I just heard footsteps then a tall guy came inside and closed the door.

"s-Shawn...Mendes?.." I stutter staring at him, his eyes was puffy and red and he just stared back at me.

"how are you important to me..., your a singer.., my idol?." I say getting kinda excited.
"y/n.." he tried to smile but failed, he just cried there at the doorway.

"w-what's wrong?."
"d-don't you really remember me?." he said walking closer and sat at the sofa in front of me.

"remember you?..."
"fuck..." he shoves his face to his hands crying more.

"I-i missed you so much y/n.." he lifted his head and looked at me.
"missed me?..., I-i'm so sorry, I-is this a prank?."

"no this isn't" he said stiffly making me scared.
"I-i'm sorry..." he said looking back down.

"it's me Shawn?..., don't you really remember something about me?...., c-came-ron dallas...h-he's m-my boyfr-iend..., oh I-i love him so..." he trailed him off trying to laugh it off..

I stared at him..., that song was kinda familiar.

"I don't know what e-enchiladas are..., t-that's our secret?...p...please y/n..." I always know that joke but I didn't knew it came from him...

----------------------------------------------------

"y/n, we have been best friends for long now and I just wanted to say that I like you..., I have since forever ago...., you know what this is so cheesy ill just ask you, will you be my girlfriend?..."

Shawn said kneeling down as the boys scream like girls, there was a party and some of the boys were there, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Cameron, Nash and Hayes, Kian and Jc, the Dolan twins, and Taylor.., but Cameron wasn't with us.

I was jumping in excitement, I was gonna say yes but someone shouted.

"fuck you Shawn!" everyone including me looked behind and saw Cameron kicking his motorcycle angrily.

"aye aye aye...., what the hell is this Cameron?"
Nash walked to Cameron pushing us all behind him.

"Shawn fucking knows!" Nash turned to Shawn, and he looked confused.

"Shawn speak up..., I'm sorry about this sis.." Nash said holding my shoulder...

"what did I fucking do to you?!" Shawn angrily shouted at Cameron, I know he hates what Cameron just did.

"we talked Shawn!, we fucking talked!"
"about what?!"
"about y/n!" everyone looked at me then to Shawn and Cameron.

"w-what?..." I asked confused getting scared.
"what's your answer to Shawn y/n?"
"w-"
"fucking answer!" he said walking towards me.

"hey!, don't talk to her like that!" Shawn pushed Cameron to the wall and kept punching Cameron.

everyone run to them and pull them apart while I was crying in confusion, Hayes runs to me and tried to calm me down.

"we talked about it!" Cameron shouted trying to get out from Ethan and Grayson's grip to his arms.

"about what?!" I never saw Shawn this angry before, and it scared me.

"that we both liked y/n and one of us wouldn't fucking propose to her and break our friendship!" Shawn calmed down and everybody looked at Cameron.

"you know how much this will hurt me!"

Shawn just looked down and Cameron calms down and kneels then cried, I was just speechless, I just backed and backed....., then...

{thirsty boys lmao...}

"y/n!" Shawn shouted as everyone looked at me.

"beeeeep!""crash!"

----------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and my head is laying on Shawn's lap he was crying and his eyes widened when he saw me open my eyes.

wait..., I remembered it, I remembered it all!.

"s-Shawn!" I sit up and hugged him.
"I-i'm sorry!, I remember you now!" I cried still hugging him.

{wow magic...}

"w-what really?!"
"y-yes!"
"I missed you so much y/n..." he cried on my shoulder.

"I still love you...." he whispered and I heard it I slowly let go and stared at him.

"I still hope you will like me after these years..., I tried dating other girls but no..., it's you y/n.., just you.."

end.

---------------------------

a/n: sorry for cutting it there i don't have any ideas to end this story..,maybe just imagine what will happen next,im so sorry lmao,by the way im sorry if this is over emotional,im not good at writing im just trying new things...