Break up {Neil Shibata}

A/n:hi again,this is an old story from my old notebook that i found,i just changed the characters so yeah,sorry if this is cringe.
PLEASE READ!!!—————/////////////////////

Its been a week neil still doesn't use his socials.

But he came today,mom is at work,my brother joseph is out with his friend max.

Neil is with me just on my bed sitting at each end not talking.

"why aren't you and olivia ok?."
I started.
"she wanted me to cheat on you with her..."He whispered with no energy.

I actually forgive him but i didn't say it to give us some time but now i decided to tell him and just mess with him 'cause he was saying sorry everyday.

Joseph texted me that hes gonna go home and i texted him to film neil when he comes home,he asked why but i didn't reply.

I sigh and he scooted closer to me.
"you know..,i'm actually glad you caught me,that was just the start..,i didn't know whats on my mind,why i was letting her do what ever she wants,i'm glad you reminded me how bad cheating is."he dumbly said.

I looked down.

"why did you want to do it?,am i not enough for you?."I said tearing up.

"i didn't know what was in my mind to do it...,i just felt so stupid,she kept like..,i don't know like she has this mental fishing rod that she uses to hook me to her,when you knew about it i didn't know what i was gonna say because i really didn't know why i was doing it,don't leave me...please."He cried turning to me.

"you wouldn't do it again?."I asked awkwardly,making our conversation funny.

"no,i'll beg for you i'll do everything,i love you."He said looking at me as he wipes his tears.

i couldn't stand him,i love him too much,i didn't want to leave him.

"get out josh."i started to mess with him,i looked down hiding my laugh.

"Y/n..."He cried making me laugh a little so i just pretent to wipe my tears to look like i was crying.

"you broke me neil,we're done,get out."

"Y/n please give me a second chance..,i won't do that ever again."He said holding my hand.

"get out..."I bit my lip to stop laughing.
I felt hin stand up and leave the room i sneakly walked behindhim and saw joseph's car parking at the porch with max.

Neil opens the door crying.
"Neil?..."joseph asked shook.
"what happened bro?."max asked worried.
I was sneaking behind him and the two saw me i hid my laugh winking at them.

"did my sister dumped you?."joseph asked holding his shoulder.
"man..."Max said rubbing neil's back as he sniffles and i hid my laugh.

"i couldn't stand this anymore."Joseph burst out laughing and max joined.

I jumped behind neil and hugged him like a koala.

"i'm sorry..."I laughed behind him and he held my hand and kissed it,i felt him laugh a little.

"fuck you."He sniffles with a smile.
"i'm glad i took a video of that."joseph held his camera up.
"yes!!!!."I smiled jumping off neil and max started to laugh watching it.

"yeah we were making a vlog."max smirked.
"I will definitely post that in youtube."Joseph laughs.

Neil face palmed and i hug him again.
"i'm sorry."I laugh and he pushed me playfully then turned around.

"oof."Max laughed as they go inside.

I grabbed neil's hand from behind and interwined his fingers to mine.

I pulled him outside laughing and he started to struggle to get out of my grip from his hands making him laugh,I stop but not letting go.

"so we are just gonna stand here."I bit his arm and he moaned loud in pain.
"boney."
"thats called muscle babe."he huffed.
"no its bone."I grin.

"lets go inside..."he smiled,he lets go fo the hug and kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"i'm sorry,again."
"its alright,just don't do it again."
"i promise."

"stop being a pda in our vlog please!."Joseph shouted zooming the camera to us making max laugh.

End.

A/n:🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝.