Gone? {Niall Horan}

a/n:hey guys!,sorry for the long ass break i wasn't in the mood in writing 'cause i was busy watching anime...lol,now please enjoy,or maybe not,i made a lot of stories way back then and i just post it so yeah.

PLEASE READ THIS I'M BEGGING YOU!.

all of the stories in here that isn't tiktok related are old stories i made before,just saying so sorry if its cringe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this past month niall have been spending his time with me before he goes on tour,which i don't understand why because hes gonna have a baby with his girlfriend,but every time i ask about it he changes the subject,but now i felt so bad about it that i gotta confront him.

"niall..."i started and he turned to me with a smile.

"why are you hanging out with me all the time?,aren't you gonna take care of your girlfriend?.."i asked concerned.

"i'm just trying to have fun."his smile and his soft voice faded.

"are you and her good?."

"not at all.."he laughs it off.

"you know that's bad right?."

"oh i know,i'm just trying to say something to her without saying anything."he sighs.

"you're gonna leave them?."i said angrily.

"i mean why not..."he said standing up.

"well...,i'll be going home now."he said getting ready.

"hey!,you better watch your decisions!."i said angrily.

"bye y/n."he said before driving away.

...

"that was the last time a saw him..."i looked down and his mom cried.

niall had been quiet ever since that day,he wasn't active on any of his socials and his tour was cancelled,i tried talking to his parents and they didn't know where he was,the last news about him was when he broke up with his girlfriend,he was gone for 3 months now.

now every one knows that hes not the father of the baby and she admits it,fans were thinking that he was just having a break,some of the fans think hes in great danger,and some of them thought he...,died.

even the paparazzi doesn't know where he went,and that made me scared the most,what if something really bad happened to him.

"what did you guys do in that month?."his mom asked still crying about it while his dad was all quiet.

i'm known to be the childhood best friend of niall so i can be in his concerts and music videos whenever i wanted because he always wanted a friend with him,i was with him all the time but when his ex girlfriend came and told him that she's pregnant,i gave them space and they became together again just for the baby...,that what he said about it...,i don't know.

after 3 months he came to me and spent one whole month with me everyday,he made me come wherever he goes and he didn't want anybody to come with us.

then that happened i confronted him and he said goodbye to me,after that everyone doesn't know where he is,his management refuses to tell something about it and that had gave a clue that niall is still alive..,thank god.

i told everything to his parents,niall isn't gone but he refuses to tell anybody where he is,its bad and good at the same time.

...