Restart {Anderson Webb}

a/n: this is pretty mature to be written by a young gurl kinda impressed by that, but nah that doesn't change the fact That this book is cursed HAHAHAH.

PLEASE READ!!!-----------------------------------------------

<< past <<

"y/n...,n-no...." Anderson said with teary eyes.

"she d-didn't...., A-Anderson..."

]0] present ]0]

"she would probably be 2 years old now."

"yeah...., I wish she just lived..." I looked down.

me and my husband Anderson is at our baby girls grave she died when I was giving birth to her.

"it's alright she is in heaven now, she is one of the flying angels at the sky with god." I just smiled at Anderson.

when I knew she died really broke me and Anderson, we both got depressed, we almost got divorced by that but we are fine after three years, it's been a little awkward around Anderson because we came back to each other for like 2 weeks now but we seem happy together.

"um..., wanna eat out?." he asked me.

"sure." he smiled to me and we said goodbye to our baby the drove somewhere.

he drove to a restaurant and we sat at a table, it was so awkward, we were not talking to each other.

"so um..., what do you want to eat?." I looked at the menu and told him.

...

the dinner turned out great, we were laughing and talking about our lives.

he said that when he moved away he moved to a apartment all alone because his brother is in London but he didn't want to leave the country cause I'm here in L.A that was so sweet then we came home.

"I missed you so much." I looked at him and hugged him.

"I love you Anderson." I added.

"I love you too y/n." Anderson hugged me back then we let go.

"I'm really sorry I left, loosing our baby just broke me but I promise you, I would never ever do that again."

"I'm sorry too, I was just so depressed that I didn't want to talk to you, but I love you so much Anderson." our faces slowly got close to each other then our lips moved in sync.

it got heated...

{eww}

...

9 weeks later...

me and Anderson are at the house, we were both cooking breakfast and playing with the pancake batter laughing, like old times.

"Anderson stop!." I whined and laughed.

he was putting pancake batter on my face, I cracked an egg to his head and we both laughed, then I felt like puking, I stopped laughing and ran to the bathroom and puke in the toilet.