Baby daddy {Colby Brock}

A/n: Editing this book made me realize that this should be burned...

———————————————————————

"Why the fuck are you so dramatic this past month?, what the fuck is wrong with you?!."
He said pushing me, I fell and scratched my knee on the coffee table.

"Why don't you break up with me John?!."
"All you fucking do is hurt me!, shout at me, I thought you love me!, the reason why you asked me to be your fucking girlfriend!, I told my parents that I will live with you because I thought we would have a good future but now you treat me like shit!." I shouted standing up and he stared at me.

"B-baby I-i'm sorry..., I'm just stressed, I didn't meant t-." I cut him off my slapping him.

"Stressed?!, you're fucking stressed?!, what do you mean you are fucking abusing me!, I have told you we are fucking done but I'm so stupid, why did I even gave you a second chance?!." I said going to my room and getting some of my things.

I walked outside our apartment and he stops me.

"No, y/n..., don't leave me please." he said crying.
"I'm not a fucking idiot John!." I said not looking at him.
I left and he just stood there looking at me go.

He wasn't really a good boyfriend, none of my fans knows about him 'cause he didn't want to show up in camera, they know that I'm dating him but they don't know who he is.

...

"When are you going here?." Colby asked awkwardly.

Colby is my childhood best friend and he's a you tuber along with Sam also my childhood best friend.

"I'm on my way." I said with a shakey voice.
"Are you ok?."
"No..." I cried as I end the phone call.
I was just supposed to come by just to hang with them and make a vlog, but at this situation, no way.

I ringed the doorbell hiding my face with my hood, Jake was opening the door then when he saw me he run to me and immediately hugged me as I cried to his chest.

"W-what happened y/n?." he asked me but I couldn't respond, he walked me to the house and I didn't let go.

Jake sat me down the sofa where Sam and Colby already is.

"J-john is abusing me." I cried.
"What?!." Colby freaked out.
"He kept hitting me everywhere!, he always shouts at me!, I can't take it anymore!." I shouted crying.

Jake looked down to my knee that was bleeding and full of bruises.

"You'll stay here for now." Sam said calming me down Colby just looked at me with a thinking face.

...

"You need to ice those bruises you know." Kat said putting bandage on my knee.
"How..., like an ice bath?." I laughed it off.

"He's fucking abusing her!." Colby shouted from outside.
"Bro we can just call the police, that's stupid!." Sam shouted.

I run outside.

"Colby!, you have fucking fame with you, are you stupid?!, stop fighting, just call the poli-." I got cut of by the feeling that I'll puke.

"Y/n..." Jake said before I run.

I run to the bathroom and Kat followed me and held back my hair as I puke on the toilet.

I see Colby standing by the doorway looking at me concerned I just flushed the toilet and cleaned my mouth before running back to the room glaring at Colby.

I just came inside the guests room crying.

Kat followed me and hugged me.
"Are you sick?." she asked fixing my hair.
"No..."