Music {Timothee Chalamet}

a/n: since a lot of people like him, I put him in here, maybe Harry Styles will be next :]]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat at the very end of the auditorium as usual I go there every day at the end of classes, because I listen to our student pianist in school, I always listen to him after my friends go home from school, it's just satisfying to hear him play the piano, I never saw him before though.

he always practice playing the piano every end of classes at the back stage, I wasn't always able to see him because if I heard him getting ready to leave the backstage I go home 'cause I don't want him to see me creeping around him, of course.

I heard him stop so I stood up and quickly leave, I went inside my car and started to drive, when I reached home, mom was already preparing to cook for dinner, I always go home at 6:30.

"oh y/n, how's school?.."
"good..."
"why do you always spend one hour at your friends house?." she said cutting some vegetables.

"why did you suddenly asked?..." I laughed.
"well, you could tell me if you have a boyfriend right?..." mom smirked.
"mom..." I laughed.

"I just go to my friends house, I don't have a boyfriend..." I added.
"why don't you try to talk to boys?..."

"I guess I'm not ready?..., I always comfort Karly when her and her boyfriend had an arguement, and it's making me scared..."

"Karly is just a problematic girl..." mom laughed.
"you always joke about my friends." I laugh.

"ok..., just change your clothes and help me cook here..."
"ok..."

I went upstairs and change my clothes then I had a text from Jonathan my other friend.

in text.

Jonathan: hey dude you know this Timothee guy?...
you: no, why?.
Jonathan: he asked me if I know you.
you: can I see his profile pic?.

Jonathan:

you: you sure that's not a fake account?

Jonathan: no, he goes to our school...
you: I never saw him before..., and how could there be a person that gorgeous in our school?!.

Jonathan: lmao, so what am I gonna tell him?.
you: I don't know..., I never saw him before...., just tell him you don't know me...

Jonathan: just so you know his full name is Timothee Chalamet.
you: nope, never heard of him....
Jonathan: ok then...

end of text.

maybe it's just a nerd who likes to change their profile pics to get girls?..., then not show up because they are not the real person in their profile.

"y/n?!."
"coming!!."

I went downstairs and help mom cook.

...