Pills {Joji}

A/n: yeah the title is from his song, I will try to make this story similar to his song, enjoy!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm here sitting on the bathroom floor at school trying to calm myself but I couldn't I said I would quit Xanax but I couldn't..., I'm too weak...., I need to be strong...

......past......

"Hey there..." I heard a deep voice above me.
I looked up and saw the new student smiling at me.

"What do you want?..." I respond continuing to read my book, I was alone by the bench near the stairs at the front door of the school.

"Lil grumpy huh?, why are you alone here?." he chuckled with his deep voice.
"Why do you even care? ,no one even cares about me..., just leave me alone..." I said putting my book inside my bag and stand up.

"Hey hey!, I just wanted to be friends.., that's all." he shouted at me for me to hear I stopped walking and turned around, I chuckle a little at his words.

"Me?, you want me to be your friend?, that's funny George..." I realized that I said his name and he stared at me.
"You know..., my name?" he asked staring at me.
"Of course you are a new student..." I said hoping he didn't recognized me from the class that we had together.

"Well..., what's your name?" he asked with a smile, I couldn't stop thinking how cute he was.
"I-i... w-why do you want to know?" I stuttered.

"I have been seeing you for my first one whole month in this school and I have noticed that you are lonely, you seem nice..., I decided to talk to you since I'm lonely too..." he said walking towards me.

"if you want to.., I'm a boring person, don't expect from me...,by the way I'm y/n..." I smiled at him, I don't usually smile so I had a crooked smile...
"I like your name, mine is so common" he laughed it off.

"Well see you tomorrow George" I waved goodbye to him as I rode my motorcycle.
"See you y/n" he smiled going inside his car.

I drive home with a smile my mother was surprised cause she knows that I'm an introvert.

"What's that smile honey?" she smiled back at me, I blushed and put my bag down.
"Nothing..., I just had a new friend, he's fun..." I said sitting down the couch.
"Wow a friend, surprising" she chuckled.

I am that shy girl in school, some people think I'm a weirdo cause I don't have any friends but I'm just too shy to talk to someone, but when George talked to me I think he will change my life...

this whole month I've been seeing him too, he has a lot of friends, I didn't know how he does that, but outside the classroom he doesn't have anyone with him, I can see him alone by lunch time and dismissal time, I think that's why he said he's lonely...

....present.....

I put my head between my knees trying to calm me down so I could stop thinking about...NOTHING!, I just need to move on..., so I don't take Xanax.

.....past......

"So it's been a year huh?, you have change a lot when you became my friend..." he chuckled as he looked at me.

"What?."

"It's been a year that we are friends.., you have changed a lot, you have more friends now..., you laugh a lot now, you know I love it when you smile, it satisfies me a lot.." he laughed causing me to blush, his cute ass laugh always gets me.