8. Brotherly Love

"Attention all passengers, the pilot has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign as we prepare for take-off. Please remain in your seats."

I let out a long breath as I stretched out my legs. I had to admit, riding in first class had its perks. Thankfully my father was footing this bill. Along with the hotel we were flying to in Hawaii. The beach trip was finally here, and I wasn't looking forward to it any more than Harper was. Harper. That seductive minx was starting to take over my thoughts on a regular basis.

The night I met her at the bar when she was upset made things more confusing. The best choice I made was staying sober while she drank her stress away. If I had one drink that night, I probably wouldn't have been able to resist her. She had asked me to stay the night with her, and I did. That was mistake number one. I have never stayed the night with a woman. Not like that. Not with one as sexy and spunky as her. Not one who snuggled up next to me, putting her body flush against mine. Not one who rested her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around me.

She had changed from her outfit to a sexy teddy in an attempt to entice me. Then, the cunning woman got completely naked. It was hard to resist her, but I simply spent the night kissing her. When I woke up to her body draped over mine...I panicked. I lied in the note I left her. I didn't have any work things to tend to. I just needed to clear my head.

I happened to run into Jillian later on at the gym. I had no intention of spending more time with her; but then I got the text from Ryan. The text that started out as random conversation. Then he told me that he was taking Harper to dinner. When I hung up the phone, I glanced at Jillian and invited her out.

I knew it was jealousy that led me there. But I wasn't the only one. I noticed the look in Harper's eyes when she saw my date. She was fuming. She thought she was clever as she tempted and teased me with Ryan. And she was. I immediately dropped Jillian off and declined her invitation for sex. I found myself outside Harper's door fifteen minutes later. I was about to leave when I got the text from her. I hope your enjoying your date. I could almost hear the anger in her statement. That's when I knocked on the door and kissed her. She responded to me, as always.

When I pushed her into the kitchen and sat her on the counter, I had a decision to make. Break my own deal and fuck her or find a loophole. I chose to go down on her, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. Feeling her heel dig into my back as the sweet taste of her release slid down my throat was indescribable.

"Hey, Jay," Ryan said as he took the seat next to me. A lot of the family took different flights out today. For instance, Harper was on the morning flight with her girlfriends. I only knew that, well, because I asked her.

"Where's Harper?" I asked Ryan as absently as I could. We had to be careful with this secrecy stuff. We had to make sure we asked questions that seemed completely normal. Most importantly, we also had to know which questions we couldn't ask.

"She took an early flight with her friends. Something about getting there for tanning or some shit. You know, girl stuff."

Yeah, I knew exactly what he meant. The one thing I was looking forward to on this godforsaken trip was seeing Harper in her little skimpy bikinis she mentioned. Also, the illicit lingerie. If she agreed to my deal, of course. Little did she know I was going to make this trip extra tempting for her.

I knew what buttons to press and I was willing to play dirty. Whatever is necessary to have her screaming my name as she came around my cock, I thought to myself. I haven't been this long without sex before. If I wanted to, I could go get it. But I only craved her for some unknown reason.