12 October, Saturday 23:11

The garbage trucks are looking amazing. I take some photos to remember this night, because it's one of the few happy moments I have. As I am taking photo's a young boy is dragged by a small girl. I recognise that girl as Noor, Britt's friend. You can spot her from miles away as she has a very specific aesthetic. I notice the boy. He is small, the moonlight shining on his light brown hair. Is this love at first sight? I need to meet him, but the disappointment fills my heart when Noor kisses him. He turns to look back and I quikly snap a picture as to not forget him.

I hide myself in the darkness as I watch him spray. He seems happy, like the way I crave to feel. When I get the courage I stand next to him and spray, glancing every now and then. For some reason my voice does not work and I can't get a word out and when I finally try to say something, Noor drags him out. I stare as his orange-brown jacket disappears from view.

I'm anxious, how could I have let him leave like that? Luckily Noor studies at the same art school as me, but I'm really scared that I will never be able to see him again. He is the one... He is really the one.

My phone vibrates and I see a message from Britt. Probably a drunk message, because she's at some school party.

"Please come get me😢
Not feeling well"

I sigh as I gather my stuff and call her to find out where she is. She's fucking 16, why do I have to take care of her and then 5 minutes later she screams at me for not being the perfect boyfriend.