31 October, Thursday 21:12

Some guys that live around here gave us flyers to attend their Halloween party. There is a dress code; zombies in white shirts. Britt did my makeup and I love it, I look so cool and badass with the fake blood.

All the guys are sitting around a fire waiting for the girls to finish up. I'm sitting next to Robbe, but we are all quiet. The awkward silence is killing me.

"Could you go take a look inside to see if they're done already?" Jens asks Luca.

"Yes, I'll go check," Luca replies.

"And put on some makeup," Moyo orders her.

She goes inside the chalet. I turn to look at Robbe and look at his powdered white hair. He catches me staring.

"What?" Robbe asks.

"Nothing. Your makeup looks good, that's all. Kind of like Frankenstein vibes." I say. I actually wanted to say he looks hot, but I keep my mouth shut.

"Thanks. Noor thought it would be a good idea," he says. We hear laughter coming from the chalet.

Finally the girls appear, ready to leave for the party. We run in the mist and it really sets the mood for tonight. The party is great, but the music is not my taste. It's nice to dance to, I guess.

Britt and I dance and she rakes her fingers through my hair. It makes me wild when she does that and the two space buns make her look adorable. I sway to the beat of the song and Britt follows my lead. I pick her up and swing her around and she squeals with joy. I like this side of Britt a lot.

I kiss her jaw and move down to her neck. I place soft kisses all over her neck and feel her fingers dig into my back. I move my lips to her mouth and kiss her roughly, which I know she enjoys.

I open my eyes for a split second and see Robbe's eyes staring at me. They are boring holes into my own eyes. I stare back, making a game of this and suddenly I realise that he wants me more than ever. It's very clear that he's into me, so I better take my chances before it's too late. I keep eye contact with him, but I imagine kissing him instead of Britt and a moan accidentally escapes. I would give anything to have my lips caress his skin, taste his lips and feel his body against mine. He closes his eyes, which means I won this game and I will win many more.

Britt opens her eyes and I look at her again. Her eyes are bright and happy and I feel bad for emotionally cheating on her. The heart wants what it wants, you know? I would love to be the perfect boyfriend for her, but I can't handle the criticism anymore. It's too much and I like Robbe a lot more, he's more understanding and sweet.