6 November, Wednesday 20:06

Robbe has been quiet the whole time we've been sitting here. The silence is killing me and I wish he would just say something, literally anything. I stare at him, not knowing what to do. I stare blankly as he takes a sip from his beer, he looks so depressed and I want to see his beautiful smile again.

We both whip our heads back as the cafe door opens, but it's not Britt and Noor. They aren't going to come back, because that fight was brutal and Noor is probably crying at the moment.

"It doesn't look like those two are coming back," I say softly. I know he is having a hard time, but I don't see the point of moping the whole night.

"Could you maybe send a text message to Britt?" he asks. Where's his phone? He can ask that himself.

"Why?" I ask and frown.

"I've forgotten my phone at home," he says, but I feel like he's lying. Who walks out the house without their phones?

"Okay," I agree and take out my phone.

I type a short message to Britt asking if they are coming back. I take my beer and gulp down the last of it, because I'm tired of sitting here and I would rather do something fun with him.

"Ready?" I ask while getting my things together.

"What?" he asks surprised.

"You aren't going to sit here all night being depressed? The night is still young," I say to make him realise that it's ridiculous to sit here and do nothing. I put my jacket on while walking to the door.

"But Sander, what if she comes back?" he asks concerned. My phone pings with a message from Britt. I look at it and turn around to show him.

"I told you," I say as I show him the message from Britt. Robbe reads that Noor needs some time alone.

"Come on, let's have some fun," I say to him.

"Okay," Robbe agrees and gets up.

Now I have to think of something fun to do... I feel like swimming and immediately an idea pops into my head. Yes, let's go swimming!