1 November, Friday 08:43

It's very early and we came back late last night. My head is pounding, because Amber woke us up around 7-ish and I can't even remember what happened last night. I woke up naked with Britt wrapped up in my arms, so I assume we had sex while I was drunk. I make coffee to wake myself up.

"Come on, Sander. Those empty bottles won't walk to the recycling on their own," Amber whines. It is way too early for that annoying voice.

"Yes, but-" I start to ask if I can finish my coffee first.

"Come on, go," she commands. Robbe walks into the kitchen.

"The toilets have been cleaned," Robbe announces.

"With bleach?" she asks.

"Yes, with bleach," he says annoyed.

"Okay, then you can-" Amber begins, but I interrupt her.

"Help me with these empty bottles," I suggest.

"Yes, okay. That's fine," she mumbles. She's used to being the one giving orders, well I don't like being ordered around. We pick up the boxes and walk outside towards the bins.

"Fun week, right? Nice people as well. Only Amber..." I say and Robbe gives a little laugh. I have really enjoyed myself and wish we could stay here a little longer.

"You and Noor, that seems to be going great," I want to pry and hear what I want to hear. That he wants to break up with her, that he doesn't love her.

"Yes," he replies softly. Well he doesn't seem overly enjoyed and he showed his true feelings last night. I'm 100% certain that he was dropping a hint for me and I will try to make a move.

"And you and Britt?" he asks. I wonder if he's just trying to be polite or if he actually wants to know about my love life.

"Ups and downs. Mostly downs, lately. As you might have noticed," I answer truthfully.

"I don't know," he says, but I know he is lying. He has seen us fighting at least 4 times this week. We sort through the bottles.

"It seems that lately I keep getting on her nerves. We've been together for half a year now. Maybe it's normal," I say. I've never been in a relationship this long, so I don't know what to expect.

"I don't know. What would you do?" I ask him for advice. I hope he tells me to break up with her, it might give me the courage to actually do it. I throw a can in the bin. I stand behind him, so close I can smell his cologne and I like it.

"I would..." he trails off, because my arm touches his side when I reach for a bottle. He moves to the side with a surprised expression. If he hasn't caught on yet, he definitely does now.

"Just take all the positives and negatives and-" he says, but is interrupted by me.

"Make a tally and if it's negative dump her?" I ask to show him how stupid that sounds. I stare at him and I watch as he is lost for words. He doesn't notice my staring and I wish he would.

"Maybe I'm scared that I will never find someone," I'm trying to tell him that he is that someone.

"I don't know," he replies. Oh, he knows what I'm implying. My eyes rake up and down his body and I like what I'm seeing.

"At least no one who will love me," I say. My eyes still staring at him. Why is he not responding the way I want him to? Come on, we could be making out in the bushes right now.

"I think you will find someone like that," he says. I hope that someone he is talking about is he himself, because he must feel the sexual tension between us.

"Where then?" I ask.

"I don't know. Maybe you should try to meet new people or something like that," he says. I snort and can't help but smile.

"Like a weekend trip with strangers, right?" I ask jokingly.

"For example, yes." he says. Finally, he understands that I like him and is giving me a hint that the feeling is mutual. We keep eye contact for longer than 10 seconds. I stare at his soft lips and move slowly forward. He moves in as well making the gap between us smaller. We are only an inch apart and I tilt my head slightly.

"Damn, this compost smells bad. Not normal," Luca says suddenly. I snatch my head away and look at the glass bottles. I was this close to kissing him and she had to ruin the moment. Luckily she didn't come a second later, because there would be so much drama if she found us kissing.

I throw a bottle away and walk back to the chalet. I look back to communicate with my eyes, to tell him I'm sorry and that I will make it up to him and I see that he seems kind of disappointed as well. My hands are in my pockets and my shoulders slouched. I walk to my room and sit on my bed with my head in my hands.

Britt is cleaning the room and I can feel my chest ache. I want him and only him. I need to see him again after this or else I will go mad without him in my life.

"Something wrong?" Britt asks.

"No. Just tired," I give a weak smile. I get up to finish my coffee that is waiting for me in the kitchen.

Wow, I have never felt this way about someone before. Robbe is like a drug and I'm addicted.