8 November, Friday 03:30

I can't sleep knowing I'm still blocked. Maybe it's like a joke or something? Maybe he wants me to come see him to show that I really want to be with him? Well I don't know what he wants, but I need to see him again.

I'll go see him at his place after class. Hopefully I can stay over, since it is Friday and he won't have school tomorrow.

I get up from my bed and walk over to my desk, where a half-finished portrait of Robbe stares back at me. I pick up a pencil and start shading his face, making him come alive. I smile down at the piece of art and place it into my sketchbook. I want to show it to him when I see him again, I know he will love it.

I glance at my clock and almost fall out of my chair from shock. It's almost 7! I haven't slept a second this whole night, but I still feel fine. Since there's no point to me going to bed, I grab a  clean set of clothes to go take a shower.

The warm water soothes my anxious body and I would stay here forever if I could. My white hair drips with water as I climb out of the shower and I dry it with a towel. My blue green eyes stare intensely into the mirror as I look at every little detail in my face. My fingers touch my reflection in the mirror softly as I wish someone else was standing there instead.

"Sander! Are you awake?" my mum shouts from the kitchen, making me snap back into reality.

"Yeah! I'll be right down!" I yell back. I dress quickly and run downstairs with my art bag and backpack.

"I made you lunch," she says proudly and I happily place it into my bag. I give her a quick kiss and grab my bicycle.

"I love you! See you later!" I shout as I walk out the door.

I'll let her know if I'm staying over at Robbe's. I bike to the academy, daydreaming of all the things Robbe and I will do tonight.