30 October, Wednesday 21:53

Britt and I have been talking about our favourite childhood memories the last 20 minutes. We are sitting around the fire and it feels magical here, like I'm in some other universe. Her favourite memory is obviously from when her parents took her to Disneyland Paris when she was 10. I smile imagining a small blonde girl chasing after Cinderella for an autograph. Or being too short for a ride and crying about it.

I tell her about the time I went snowboarding, but fell and cut myself on the side of my face. I was probably 13 or something and just smiled the whole time, while my parents were concerned. I point to the tiny scar right from my eye to show her. She touches it and smiles.

"That's kind of dumb. Why would that be one of your favourites?" She asks. That hurt my feelings, but I try not to show it. I don't call her memories dumb...

"It's my battle-scar, I feel badass with it," I defend myself. Why do I even have to defend myself? She's my fucking girlfriend!

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Zoë interrupts and sits with us.

"Nothing," I answer quickly and receive a confused look from Britt.

"Fucking hell, man!" I hear someone shout. I look up and see it's Robbe. It seems like the Broerrrs pranked him as well.

"That is really not funny, okay! Stop it. First the shit with my parents and now this! Really, fuck off!" He continues and slams the bedroom door behind him. Noor and Amber come out running confused and concerned.

I look at Britt and Zoë for an explanation. What did he mean about his parents?

"His mother is in a psychiatric ward and his father just left them. He's currently staying with me in my flat," Zoë explains. This clears up everything and now I understand why he's always so sad and moody.

I stare at the fire lost for words. He is just as broken as I am, just in another way I guess.

*Hey, guys! I just want to ask a few questions and would love some feedback on them. How descriptive do you want the sex scenes to be? Do you like the way I am writing? And if not, what should I change? Thanks in advance!*