7 November, Thursday 07:49

My eyes slowly open and I sit up straight with a yawn. My heart feels fuzzy and warm, because last night was amazing and felt like it came straight out of a fairytale. That kiss was magical and Robbe is my Prince Charming! Or is he the damsel in distress? Whatever, it doesn't matter.

I play some Bowie while I get ready for school. I look at my phone and see 15 messages from Britt. They all are basically the same, "Where are you? Are you coming home? Sander, answer me". I simply answer that I went out with Robbe and we came back late last night.

I'll have to break up with her, since I would rather be with Robbe, but how would I do that? In person, over the phone, or in front of everyone? I'll have to think about it...

I open WhatsApp and start typing something to Robbe. Changes starts playing and it reminds me so much of him, I'll have to send it to him.

"Sleep well?😘" I send to Robbe and add the link to Changes.

He reads the message and my heart swells with happiness. I want to video call him, but wait a few seconds. As I tap the call button, WhatsApp gives an error that I have been blocked and won't be able to call him. Blocked? How can I be blocked? It was probably a mistake, I'll give it a few minutes and look again. I'm still blocked after 15 minutes...

I slowly dress and get my stuff together. I don't want to go to class anymore, I would rather go see Robbe... It must be a mistake, because he wouldn't block me after a kiss like that.

I grab my bicycle and slowly bike my way to school, getting flashbacks from last night. I smile softly and lock my bike at the bicycle rack. Liam waves me over.

"Noor was looking for you," he says to me in a puff of smoke from his cigarette.

"Oh, do you know what about?" I ask him.

"No, but she looked like shit. Her eyes were puffy and red. Didn't you guys go out last night?" He asks.

"Yeah, kind of..." I say and wave goodbye as I walk to class.

I sigh and sit at the back with my notebook open, but I wish I was somewhere else... Somewhere far away from here.