25 October, Friday 20:21

I packed my bag over an hour ago, but Britt is still busy packing. All her friends are already at the chalet, but she wanted to go tomorrow instead. I am sitting on her bed and just staring at her wall, because that's all I feel like doing now. I know Britt is worried about me, she thinks that I might have an episode, but I'm just nervous. I have dreamed about Robbe every night this past week and was disappointed when I heard we would not join them Friday night.

My mother wasn't too happy when she heard that I'm going to be gone for a few days, but I guess she's happy that I'm going out to meet new people. I only have a few close friends, because I mess things up by telling them I'm bipolar. They think I'm crazy, I hope Robbe does not think I am crazy... I decide that I won't mention anything, he doesn't have to know there's something wrong with me.

"What are you sulking about?" Britt asks. She probably noticed my frown.

"Nothing. Just thinking." I answer.

"Don't go thinking too hard now, this week will be amazing. So romantic, and you can finally relax." She says as she kisses my forehead. She sits on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck.

I look up into her brown eyes and she comes closer. We kiss and I almost sigh into her mouth. I like it when she is like this, I like this loving side of her. This reminds me of the first time we met. It was fun, we were carefree and truly in love. Now I feel controlled by her. I'm only allowed to do what she wants and she dismisses my feelings.

I break the kiss and just stare into her eyes. Maybe if I do this for long enough I will love her with my whole heart and forget about Robbe. She gives a small smile and gets up from my lap to finish packing.

It feels like she wants to take the whole world with her to the beach. I go back to staring at her walls and hum Life on Mars. Only a few hours until we depart. My eyes close and I slowly drift off to sleep. I haven't slept properly in a few days and I am exhausted. The most I get a night is 3 hours and they are filled with dreams of Robbe. But tonight I dream about being on a sailboat in a sea of tranquility.