5 November, Tuesday 23:32

I can't sleep. All I can think about is Robbe and the double date tomorrow. Too bad Noor and Britt are there as well, but that's the only way I will be able to see him again. I open WhatsApp and stare at his profile, we exchanged numbers the first day we met. I start typing "Hey, how are you?" but stop. It's very late and I don't want to creep him out. I delete the message and close the app.

I look for his Instagram account, but it's not his name. I search for his account by going through all the people Britt's following. Sterkerdanijzer. It's him! I follow him and I look at each photo of him with a smile. I like his hair, his smile, and especially his eyes.

I want to do something for him, like make a special spotify playlist just for him. Yes! One with all my favourite Bowie songs! I add Rebel Rebel, Space Oddity, Life on Mars, Ziggy Stardust, and many more to a playlist. After an hour of picking all the songs, the playlist containing 17 songs is ready.

I stifle a yawn and look at the time. It's 2AM! I have to wake up at 7 for school! I turn off my lamp and lay on my back to stare at my ceiling. Sleep still does not want to come, but I don't mind it. I like being awake, but I don't like it once I start thinking.

Like what do I expect to happen at the double date? That he would leave his girlfriend for me? Are the feelings mutual or am I just imagining it? Yes it's mutual, it must be... We would've kissed that Friday if Luca didn't interrupt us. He likes me too, I know he does. My anxiety fades a little with that thought.

I squeeze my eyes shut and the horrible thoughts disappear one by one. My breathing slows and I fall in a deep slumber.