Self Control : Molly x Reader ( Smut )

Molly's POV

If I spend too much longer this close to Y/n, I might just bite into her neck, grab her hips, and not let go.
Yes, I have strong feelings towards her.
Yes, I'm extremely sexually frustrated right now.
No, she doesn't know about either of these things.

She's sitting about 3 feet away from me on a stool in this crowded bar, blissfully unaware that I am about to start digging my nails into the table to keep my hands off her.
Her eyes looked on at the middle of table as we all talked and laughed. The light of the tavern reflected off her eyes in a golden glow.
There was a soft pink dust to her cheeks. I'd bet good money she would feel warm to the touch. Soft and smooth under my hand.
I wanted to run my hands through her hair. Grab at it and pull her down in a way she would like.

It's getting harder to see straight. My stomache clenched and I took that as my exit que.
I stood up, rather abruptly I may add, and walked away, giving the party a brief, "See you all in the morning. Goodnight."

There was only one way to shut my thoughts up.

Y/n's POV

Molly seemed stressed.
It was worrying to me because he's usually the most relaxed of us and now he's stiff and leaving to bed so early in the night. I took it upon myself to go talk to him.
I told the others I'd be back and headed off to confront him.
As I made it to his door I contemplated knocking or not.
I knocked.
There was a few sounds of him presumably bumping into to things before it went quiet. Then the door opened revealing the tense teifling.

"Oh. Hello Y/n. What a pleasant suprise."

Even his words were stiff and tight. He looked nearly angery with me. I looked at him, concerned.

"Hi Molly. I just came to check on you... Can I come in?"

He took a deep breathe and stepped aside.

"Come on in."

He closed the door behind me as I walked in and turned around to face him.
He was leaning back agaisnt the door, hands behind his back. His tail occasionally would violently jerk to a side and sway.

"Is everything alright? You seemed so stressed lately.."

Molly's POV

Deep breaths
Stay calm and cool
Control yourself

She was looking at me with her caring eyes and her lips were slightly parted as she waited for a response.
I couldn't say anything.
This was all so much.
I need her to leave so I can take care of... This.
Thank the gods for baggy shirts that hang too low.
I was painfully hard and just looking at her made me feel like a punch to the gut.
I just looked at the floor.

"... You should go.."

"Molly..? Are you sure there's no way I can help?"

I winced. She stepped closer. Just in arms reach. Our eyes met for a moment.
...
And suddenly she was against the door, looking up at me stary eyed.

"Molly.."

I kissed her. I grabbed her waist and put my other hand behind her neck and pulled her tight against me.
Her hands softly found themselves on my chest, balling my shirt into fists.
The kiss was nothing short of desperate and hungry.
I pulled just my lips away, still pressing our bodies together.

"You have no idea how hard it's been. Not touching you. Gods, Y/n... I need you. I need you so much. Your voice, your eyes, everything about you is so perfect. You're all I've been thinking about..."