Seashells : Fjord x Reader (Part 2)

Still fluff but a bit more, I dunno, touchy? Touch-Fluff. Yea
Also this is immediately following the first part so you should read the last bit of part 1 before this. ~ 💜

Y/n's POV

Fjord smiled. I reached up to pull him back down to me when the door opened.

"Heeey guys are you two-"

Jester stood wide eyed in the door way. Fjord and I realized now that our current postion suggested more than what had been actually occuring. We were both blushing.
Then she started giggling.

"Ooooh ok. I'll just.. Stay with Beau tonight."

She closed the door slowly, winking as she did. Once the door was closed, we both turned back to eachother. I couldn't help but laugh at just how bizarre this all felt. Amazing, but bizarre none the less. Fjord pressed his forehead into the crook of my neck, laughing as well. I reached up and laced my fingers in his hair, playing with it. His hands were firmly on my waist.
He moved his head, but not to be back above me. He kissed my jaw and moved down, leaving soft kisses along my neck.
A shiver went down my spine and I braced my other hand on his shoulder.

"Fjord.."

He let a warm breath hit my neck and I shuddered.
He came back and kissed my cheek.

"I've... Wanted to that for a while now."

"Oh?"

He smiled at me lopsided. He had the most puppy love sick look on his face.

"Yeah"

"Well I've been wanting to do this."

I reached up and pulled him down so I could kiss the space between his eyes, then his cheek, then just the corner of his lips, and his temple. I wanted all of him.
Everything about him set me on fire and the only way I could settle the flames was by drowning myself in him.
He was still smiling when I pulled back. His eyes flickered down to my neck again, a more devious smile spreading across his face. I tilted my head to the side, looking up at him smiling but puzzled. Then, he pressed his lips to my necks and I felt his sharper teeth graze my skin and I couldn't keep my myself from arching into him. He chuckled low. I bit my lip.
Then, he moved off of me, lying next to me instead. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me forward and pressed against him.

"Fjord..?"

"Hm?"

"I.. I really like this.. So do you think.. This could be normal thing?"

He held me tighter.

"I would want nothing else."

I let myself relax into him arms and chest. It felt safe here. Warm and wonderful and safe. Fjord always made me feel like this but now? Being this close to him all those feeling were hightened by a hundred times.
He traced small circles on my back with a finger. His voice was low and soft.

"So.. when did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That you..."

"That I loved you?"

"Yeah. That."

I shifted in his arms, pressing a hand to his chest, tracing aimless shapes against the fabric of his shirt.

"When I first heard you laugh I think. It was at something Beau had said.. seeing you smile like that. I guess I'd say that's when I knew for sure."

He hummed thoughtfully.

"What about you?"

"When I knew?"

"Yeah."

I closed my eyes so all that existed was his warmth and his words.

"It was during some fight. I was watching how graceful you were with a sword, nothing could get near you. I was so distracted infact I ended up on the ground. But you took care of those creatures with such ease. Then you held out your hand to me to pull me up and...  You have been nearly all I think about since."

I wriggled to look up at him, unable to keep the smile off my face. I pushed myself to kiss him. After that we just laid there together for a while. It was comfortable like this, being so close to him. Before too long I found myself falling asleep there in his arms, completely indulging in everything about him.

I loved him and he loved me and that's all that matters anymore. So I think, in the end, we both won our game.

Word Count - 700

Lol sorry I keep dying for random intervals of time but atleast it's something for now ~ 💜