Kiss Goodnight : Yasha x Reader (Fluff)

Lil' angsty, as requested ~ 💜

Y/n's POV

If I disappear, would it even matter? No one would really miss me. Everyone has someone else anyways. I might just leave tonight, while everyone is asleep.
I'm definitely going to miss everyone but I'm not helping them by being here. If anything I'm a hazard. I almost got Nott and Fjord killed today! If I were to put them in danger again.. Or worse, not be able to save them next time.. No. There will be no next time because I won't be here.
I slid out of the room I had been in and headed to to front doors of the inn when I felt a firm hand on my shoulder.

"Where are you going so late?"

I turned around, startled to see Yasha looking at me confused. I paused in a panic for too long of a moment, looking for an excuse. Finally I sighed and looked up at her.

"Im leaving."

Her eyes went a little wide and blinked at me for a moment.

"Oh. When will you be back?"

"I.. Won't be. I'm leaving for good. I don't want to risk anyone else's life like I did today again."

Yasha was looking at me concerned and seemingly hurt. Then she walked past me to the door, holding it open.

"Ok. Let's go."

"What?"

"You won't make it anywhere this late at night safley. I'm coming with you."

My heart fluttered for a moment before I was slapped back to reality.
No. The whole point of me leaving was to protect the people I cared about and I cared about Yasha too much to be the reason she's in danger.

"Yasha... I need to go alone-"

She grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door and began walking to the edge of town. I thoughtlessly followed her. This city was quiet at at night, the lamps on buildings burned low providing us some light along with the bright night time sky. Yasha looked straight ahead as we walked not saying anything. If I just turned the other way... Started walking a different direction..

"You don't have to leave just because you made one mistake."

"Huh?"

It took me by suprise and I wasn't sure just what she meant. I guess the stupid look on my face told her as much.

"You didn't intentionally hurt anyone. You made a mistake. And you fixed it. It's nothing to run away over."

I looked at my feet as we walked.

"I just... I care about you all so much.. I don't want to see you getting hurt or.. Worse. Especially by my hands."

I felt her hand fall to my shoulder. I looked up, she was looking at me with a sincerity I've never seen in her face before.

"You won't hurt anyone on purpose. I've seen you. I know. And if an accident happens, we'll fix it. Okay?"

I nodded, a small smile coming onto my face. We came to a stop. Looking up I saw we were right back infront of the tavern. She walked us in a circle.

"Yasha... What were you doing awake?"

"Huh?"

"When I was going to leave.. What were you doing down in the tavern, awake?"

She scractched the back of her head, looking away with a soft blush on her face.

"I was.. Just thinking. I needed to clear my head is all."

"Oh, alright."

I went to open the tavern door but paused.

"Yasha?"

"Yeah?"

I turned to her.

"If I do something stupid again... And someone.."

"We'll figure it out."

I began to open the door again, this time Yasha stopped me.

"Are you gonna be ok?"

I nodded.

"I think so."

"I want you here with us, Y/n. Don't forget that."

I smiled and hugged her. When she bent down to hug me back I kissed her cheek. I stepped away to open the door. I held it open. Yasha looked at me, wide eyed and blushing for a moment before heading in. We went up to our rooms.

"Wait."

Yasha stopped me, seemingly thinking over something very hard. Then without another word she cupped my cheek in one hand and kissed me softly. I leaned into her. When she pulled back there was a hazy blush on her cheeks.

"Goodnight."

I couldn't help but smile.

"Goodnight Yasha."

Word Count : 730