~REAL LIFE & MESSAGES

anything for you anything?anything grab your hoodie

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

anything for you
anything?
anything
grab your hoodie

He grabbed 2 of his hoodies and made his way down stairs getting in her car and driving.. he didn't know where she was talking him but he trusted her.

L$D played as they entered the city.. he hardly went into the city.. it was 12:45 am and people where still here, shops were open and the lights were on making him look around in curiosity.

she ain't a stranger to the city life
i introduced her to the hippy life
we make love under the pretty lights
L$D

She parked the car infront of a little cafe " come on papas" "i didn't bring money" "it's okay baby i'll be paying  today ".

He handed her his yellow hoodie and she slipped it on over her tube top. "sit baby i'll order for us" she said and he sat down.. knowing he hadn't aten all day she ordered him a hot chocolate with some tacos de al pastor and she got some hot chocolate with freshly baked cookies.

She sat infront of him but he quickly moved and sat next to her "i wanna be right next to you" he laid his head on her shoulder and she smiled as his hand rested on her thigh as he stretched the material to her leggings.

They talked and laughed until the food finally came.. he ate his tacos and drank his chocolate feelings lucky he had someone like her in his life.

She saved a couple of cookies for him knowing he'd still be a little hungry. He ate the cookies and drank his chocolate thinking of what to tell her "why are you so good to me" he asked and she looked at him confused "huh" "i mean yeah i've never had someone treat me this nice" her confusion went away and smiled at him "well i'm hear to change that" she smiled at him kissing his cheek reviving a message for her sister.

A$HLEY 🤎

Aye wya?

with hector

okay.. mom asked
for you

shit

i said i sent you to the city
to get me some food

before you come home
remember
to get food to make
it seem believable

okay
i love you

i love you too

they got back in the car and she drove further into the city as he looked around like a little kid.

"you've never been here?" she asked and he shook his head no " no not really" he said as he turned the radio up. Nights by frank ocean played softly as she looked at the boy with the city lights hitting his face.

She parked the car and they got down, " this is beautiful" he looked around amazed by the lights not wanting to stop looking around. She nodded and grabbed his hand.

She looked at him and her eyes watered.. he looked at her and she quickly looked away.

They walked around until 1:45 am and decided to go back home of course after picking up food. She pulled up to her drive way sighing realizing her mom wasn't home.

"my moms not home" she sighed and he looked at her feeling bad for her.

She wasn't close to her mom, her mom wasn't really in her life but she was still thankful for her.. all her mom did was work and she appreciated her for that but at times she wants her mom but she's no where to be found.

They got off the car and she placed the food on the island as hector made his way up stairs to her room.

"um mom left to work" he sister ashley said coming in from the back yard and natalie nodded her head. "i know you and my  mom aren't close but you know you have me right" "uh yeah of course" Natalie fake smiled and made her way to her room.

She saw hector laying in bed already and she quickly joined him. She laid next to him and cuddled him.. she felt lucky to have him and all she wanted to do was spoil him and give him unconditional love. And she promised herself she'd do that.

He wanted nothing but the best for her, the thought of her gave him butterflies.. he felt at home with her. He would do anything for her and she'd do anything for him.

"you know that you make me feel things i've never felt" he said getting soft for her and she blushed. "no baby like deadass i'd do stuff for you i'd never do for anyone else" he said and she smiled.

"baby you're so cute" she kissed him and he smiled feeling butterflies just by the feeling of her lips on his.

She's never felt this type of love.. she always got betrayed, cheated on, or token advantage of but he didn't understand how or who would do that to such a beautiful soul like her.

She felt safe with him and he was happy knowing he could keep her safe. He didn't want anything to happen to her and she didn't want anything to happen to him.

"Who would've thought we would still be together after everything" Hector said looking at her making her nod her head.

"crazy" she said not wanting to think about the past.

The last with her ex.. when he'd threaten her not to leave him, and hit her until one day she passed out in class and the teacher found her bruises on her neck.

She cried and cried not wanting to get her ex in trouble but he ended up admitting to it.

When she was at the police station she saw hector.. they made eye contact. His friend was accused of murder and he was there for moral support.

They made eye contact and they sat there all night talking.