~REAL LIFE

Hector and natalie were playing monopoly when they heard glass break downstairs.

Natalie and hector looked at eachother in shock

They heard her parents arguing, she sighed looking at him and he was quick to open his arms and she cuddled into him.

"let's watch a movie babe" he said and picked her up taking her to the bed and putting a movie on the TV.

In the middle of the movie natalie felt the urge to make out with him and that's what she did

He was caught  by suprised but kissed back

He started kissing her neck until there was a knock on the door

they went back to normal and ashley came in once they gave her permission.

"okay guys i was talking to mom and we can't leave the  house without security.. which is weird so i asked why and she said it's getting worse. Mom and dad got into an argument about it. Mom doesn't want this life style for us but according to him he can't do anything about it. "

"ashely your getting way to close to this case" natalie reminded her sister

"natalie i'm just trynna figure shit out.. i just hate not knowing anything"

"ashley.. please come help me"  their father walked in the room and ashely quickly followed him out.

Hector kissed natalies lips before hearing gun shots from a distance making them quickly pull away.

Natalie started shaking and breathing heavy and hector hugged her. He grabbed the weighted blanket and put it on top of her.

"HECTOR PACK NOW WE ARE LEAVING" ashely yelled as she saw hector walking down stairs making him run up stairs and start packing for him and natalie.

Meanwhile his girlfriend couldn't move, fear and anxiety was holding her down.

He packed clothes for them in a LV luggage bag.

He changed to some grey champion sweats, white shirt, red shadow hill goodie and AF1.

"come on babe i'm gonna dress you to come thing comfortable" he said knowing his girlfriend couldn't move due to her anxiety.

Panic was controlling her

He dressed her in black champion sweats, white cami and AF1

He looked for her xanax that a psychiatrist gave her for anxiety and she slowly calmed down as she took it.

"hector natalie let's go now" ashley said and they rushed down stairs.

They went through the tunnel her dad created under the house and went to the secret back yard where their car was waiting for them.

They sat in the limo and hector embraced natalie to calm her down.

The driver drove around and natalie saw mattias father.

Her breath hitched

"mom where are we going"

"to our other house"

"how many houses do we have"

"more then you know"

"where's dad"

"handling business"

After a couple hours they were all at their new house

They were all in the kitchen dancing to cumbias

Ashley with her boyfriend

natalie with hector

and their parents with eachother

Each enjoying each other's presence

Nats father took care of business and what that means is he sent his click to kill them and attack them

The rain pouring outside set the mood

The lights dimmed and everyone drinking wine

Of course the food expensive wine

In about 3 hours they had to leave to another location

They also had a business meeting.. all of them

They were all about to get involved in the narco world

meaning their old life is already gone