~REAL LIFE

I like you huh i'm sorry

I like you
huh
i'm sorry
....

They were in NYC waiting for mattia, kairi, ale, mariano and sam to arrive. They all decided to meet up in new york city. And of course hector wanted to bring his girlfriend.

"babe i see them" he said and she was admiring the playboy necklace in front of her. The truth is she didn't want to be there.. she wanted to be in north carolina at home with hector watching movies but she decided to come with hector because her boyfriend insisted.

She set the necklace down and put her hands inside the pockets of her hoodie and nodded. "come on ma let's go" he said like a child and grabbed her hand pulling her and she smiled at her beautiful boyfriend.

They reached the group of boys and they automatically got hyped, their faces filled with smiles and they eached hugged.  They of course knew natalie and they also exchanged hugs with her.

They all walked around the city laughing and having fun. Natalie still wanted to go home or at least to the hotel room but knowing hector he'd end up going with her not wanting to leave her by herself.

They stopped at a Mc donald's and ordered food and made tik toks.. she sat in the corner of the booth smiling and laughing. Mattia sat in front of her and made conversation with her.

"so you and  hector" "yeah..." "can i tell you something" "of course anything" "i like you" "huh" "i'm sorry" he said and she stayed quiet. "like that came out weird and wrong but it's true i like you and ever since hector showed me who you were and ever sin-" he got cut off by hector sitting down next to natalie and kairi sitting next to mattia and in that moment the food came.

"what's going on" kairi said looking at natalie "nothing" she responded quickly with a smile and looked at kairi.

"mhm right" kairi said as mattia glared at hector giving him an death glare making natalie kick mattias leg.

Hectors hand gripped the girls thigh as she sighed knowing he felt the tension i mean how wouldn't he.. mattia was death glaring him. kairi knew what was up and he elbowed mattia and mattia groaned.

They all ate their food and laughed.. natalie looked out the window and saw the lovely people walking past them. Little kids laughing and smiling, elders with their loved ones and teens taking pictures or with their friends.

The boys talked meanwhile natalie stayed quiet until someone mentioned kairi and his love life. "yeah aren't you dating vic" mariano said looking at kairi and his face turned red shaking his head no "nah he's dating em.. you know hectors ex" mattia said looking at hector "oh i didn't know you guys were dating" hector said surprised. "well-" kairi got cut off by mattia "yeah they've been talking and she's been saying how you're a piece of shit boyfriend and how she feels bad for natalie" mattia said looking at natalie and hector. "she said that?" hector asked and kairi nodded.

"so natalie is hector really a pi-" mattia got cut off by mariano "mattia why won't you shut the fuck up.. hector isn't the same and plus hector was in his lowest point when he dated emily" mariano defended hector and natalie. "i was just asking.. you know i love you brotha" mattia said looking at hector and hector nodded but natalie scoffed.

The group of friends walked around and messed around, mattia kept looking at natalie and hector noticed. "aye what did mattia tell you when you guys were alone" "i'll tell you later baby" she looked at him and pecked his lips on her tippy toes. Mattia saw and scoffed rolling his eyes.

they stopped and made tik toks but hector didn't want to all he wanted to do was be with natalie. He was clingy and she liked it.

They were in the back of their tik toks, her arms  wrapped around his waist looking up at him and his hands on her ass looking down at her. They talked meanwhile the boys were occupied with their phones.

"so what did mattia say" he smiled at her and she looked at his eyes and back up to his lips. "all he said was that he liked me" she said and he threw his head back but didn't let her go, instead he brought his hands and out them on the sides of her waist.

"it's okay baby.. remember what i told you" she said reassuring him and she pulled him by his hoodie to kiss him and tippy toed to reach him. He didn't wanna stop kissing but she pulled away and turned around to face the boys. His arms wrapped around  her waist and they watching the boys.

They were in the uber on their way to there hotel room and natalie had aux. She played hey there delilah and the whole car screamed in excitement.

They all singed there hearts out to the lyrics. They were all in sync with the lyrics. There voices weren't bad they were actually pretty good. The car filled with there singing voices and smiles.

Somebody that i used to know came on hyping everyone up and getting ready to sing to the lyrics. Hectors hand on natalies thigh as she leaned on his shoulder meanwhile singing along to the lyrics along with the boys.

After a while of them singing throwbacks they finally arrived to the hotel and they each made their way to there hotel rooms. Mariano, sam, natalie and hector in one and mattia, ale and kairi in the other. They were right next to eachother.

Natalie and hector went into the restroom together and changed into there sleepware. Natalie wore leggings with one of hectors shirts and hector wore sweatpants and stayed shirtless.

Sam and mariano were already in the bed they were sharing and hector and natalie climbed in there bed. They soon heard a knock making them groan, "we're sleeping.. leave" mariano said and flipped himself to lay on his stomach getting comfortable "we want to sleep in there" we heard from the other side of the door "you have your own room.. stay in it" sam said doing the same as mariano and natalie giggled. "come on" they groaned "no fuck off" sam said and natalie cuddled into hector feeing cold. "please" "go to your fucken bed and sleep in it" mariano said growing annoyed.

Then they started banging on the door making sam get off the bed and open the door smacking the back of there head as they each came in. " where can we sleep" "in your room" "scoot over" ale said pushing natalie and hector as ale layed next to them making hector hold natalie closely to him not wanting her to move close to him. After a while of ale laying there he was fast asleep and so was natalie.

The rest of the boys were too but hector was the only one that wasn't. As the night went on. natalie  slowly laid on him giving alejandro more room to lay. He couldn't sleep thinking someone was gonna bust in the hotel room and for natalie or do something to her. She woke up and looked at him then looked at the alarm on the night stand "baby why are you still up" "i can't sleep" "why not" "just thinking he said and she sighed.

She pecked his lips and pouted "thinking about what" "just stuff" he said and she nodded "go back to sleep mamas" "i'm not gonna sleep until you sleep" she said making him sigh. "mami i'm good.. no mas verte a dormir" he reassured her and she shook her head no "no.. not until you sleep" she said and he sighed.

They slowly fell asleep together.