~REAL LIFE

LEFT OUT

LEFT OUT

natalie sat on the sink watching hector make tik toks with the different creators.

She would occasionally look at her during the tok toks to see her looking at him smiling.

She felt left out but she didn't wanna receive hate from his supporters so she just watched.

After they filmed he walked over to her and stood between her legs, his hands on each side of her waist as her hands cupped his cheeks pecking his lips.

She soon grabbed his hands interlocking them with hers and he smiled at her.

"come make tik toks with us" "no it's fine" was all she said before he pecked her lips and went to the center of the bathroom to film tik toks with kairi.

Ale sat next to her and she scooted over so he can sit.

"where's katie" "oh she went to go get her phone" he said and katie walked in. He got up and went over to katie.

Mattia sat next to natalie and he slapped her thigh and she smacking him.

"So you and hector" "mhm" "i thought that was over" "huh" "i mean you guys did break up and-" "shut up and go film tik toks" was all she said and that's what he did.

After a while she left the restroom and sat on the bed and hector laid next to where she sat.

He rapped her arm around her waist and rested his hand on her upper thigh and occasionally put his hand inside her hoodie drawing circles on her stomach.

Hector started thinking bout them.. maybe they weren't meant to be but they're holding on because they don't know how to let go.

Maybe they shouldn't be together but they're already too committed to let go.

Security came into the room and demanded everyone to go to their own rooms.

Natalie and hector walked to their rooms and she knew something was up.

"hector what's wrong" "nothing just tired" was all he said before opening the door.

Hector watched tv as she scrolled through her phone seeing videos of all of her friends being included in everything except her.

She was being hated on a lot, she got death threats and just ugly comments about how she wasn't enough for hector or how there's more girls and prettier ones than her.

She wondered how cynthia felt.

When hector would go out to meet fans she would stay in the room.

All the time through playlist she stayed in the room due to the hate.

She didn't wanna get hated on she felt left out but there was nothing she could do about it.