~REAL LIFE

They finally arrived to Sinaloa and made it to her fathers mansion.

Natalie and hector shared a room, natalie still hadn't spoken a word to her father.

They were all having dinner and her father was trying to make conversation but it wasn't working.

"dad i don't know who told you that just because you're trying to protect us you can come back and make everything fine as if you didn't miss out on out lives" ashley said putting her fork down and looking at her father.

Her mother looked at ashley and her face softened.

"i was just trying to make things better" "well you're not.. now we'll you excuse me i need to unpack" ashley said before getting up and walking to her new room.

Natalie made a face before putting her fork down "yeah same.. i'm sorry but i have to unpack" natalie said before getting up.

Hector watched the girl leave and then looked at her mother.

Her mother nodded at hector letting him know it was okay to go after her.

He quickly got up and took his plate along with ashley's and natalies to the kitchen cleaning it and washing the dishes.

He then went up stairs to his and natalies room where he found ashley and her laying down.

"veronica i try to make things better but it's not working" "you can't leave and out of nowhere expect them to welcome you with open arms.. they aren't kids anymore" was all their mom said before walking to her own room.

Natalie and ashely talked about what's been going on meanwhil hector sat on the little couch that was infront of their tv.

Minding his business meanwhile the 2 beautiful girls talked.

He texted his mom letting her know he's okay and everything is going good.

"moms probably gonna like make rent a hotel room just so she won't sleep with him" "i thought she got her own room" "did she really.. damn maybe he is respecting our boundaries"

"i'm suprised he hasn't started another family" "how scan he start a family when he didn't even finish ours"

Ashley soon left to her room and hector laid next to natalie.

After a while ashely texted natalie to go down stairs.

Natalie went downstairs to meet ashley sitting on the marble island in the middle of the kitchen drinking wine.

Hector was up stairs sleeping

"where's mom" natalie said before pouring herself a glass of wine. "not sure" was all ashely said before natalie sat next to her on the island.

"where's hector " "sleeping" "I just hate how-" ashley got cut off by her father walking in.

"hey what are you guys talking about" he asked as he opened the fridge pulling out a cup of yogurt.

In that moment veronica came in aka their mom.

"get ready girls.. i'm gonna take you guys out tonight and tell hector to get ready as well" The words left her lips that were covered with a red matte lip stick.

She wore a red skin tight dress with black LV heels.

The girls nodded their head and walked to their room with the glass of wine still on their hands.

Natalie entered her room and woke up hector telling him get ready and they did.

"bubba can you help me" natalie called out girl the restroom in their room and he quickly walked inside.