~LIVE, REAL LIFE AND INSTAGRAM

i don't care if he gets mad at me imma just say it

i don't care if he gets mad at me imma just say it.. she did cheat on him

"hi guys" she set her phone up on her vanity and started doing her make up for cheer. cheater "i didn't cheat babe" she smiled. then why'd mattia say you did "he was joking.. and plus we've been saying i didn't cheat and you guys still won't let it go but when jenna cheated and mattia said she didn't y'all let it go" because we actually like jenna "oh wow okay" she didn't cheat natalie rolled her eyes, she knew the truth but couldn't say anything until she finally had enough.

"okay you know what i don't care if he gets mad at me imma just say it.. she did cheat on him he just didn't wanna say shit because he liked her way too much.. so if someone is gonna be called a cheater it's gonna be someone who did cheat so therefore stop calling me a cheater" she said instantly regretting it.

Her phone soon started blowing up, "okay guys i have to go.. i have a football game to go to" she quickly ended the live and made her way down stairs.

"ashely can you take me" "yeah give me a min.. can i borrow your converse" her sister asked her and she nodded her head.

They got to the game and she went to the cheer squad and they stood ontop of their boxes by the football field.

After the game she changed out of her skirt and wore her cheer pants and made her way to the soccer field but before she left and she took a picture with one of hectors cousin who was also a cheerleader.

She made her way to the soccer fields and watched her boyfriend play. She smiled at him and he smiled at her.

The game was over and he ran to her, "hi baby" she pecked his lips "hi mamas" "get changed baby so we can go" she said and he ran to the locker rooms, and changed.

Meanwhile she waited in the car with her sister she got a messages from mattia saying thank you.

He finally came in the car and ashley drove them home and she left to the city with her friends. Natalie un locked the door and hectors went upstairs to use the bathroom in her room and took a shower meanwhile she fed her sisters dog and made some pasta for hector.

She placed the pasta on a bowl and walked up stairs and to her room and placed it on the nightstand by her bed. She sat up on the bed with her back against the wall and hector came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"are you done baby because i wanna shower" she asked and he nodded his head. "the bowl of pasta is for you" she said and grabbed some nike spandex with his hoodie along with underwear and socks and went to the restroom to shower.

When she was done she wrapped a towel around her body and saw hector in his towel "baby i have some of your clothes.. i even have boxers" "i was waiting for you to finish showering so we can take a bath. "