~REAL LIFE

Hector and natalie laid in bed as her mother prepared breakfast.

They were sound asleep, natalie being tangled up in the sheets taking them away from hector but hector not minding it.

Hector quickly woke up to the sound of knocking, "hector natalie whenever you guys are ready breakfast is ready.. me and dad have to take care of some stuff so we won't be home" natalies mom said.

"okay thank you" hector said from the other side before feelings natalie get close to him.

Her head in his chest and his hand on her hair, He kissed her head.

They stayed in that position until she finally got up.

She walked into the restroom that was in the room and brushed her teeth and showered. Meanwhile she was showing hector brushed his teeth.

Once she came out he got in, she got ready for the day and he did to.

Hector did her bed and she ways her their clothes, she then went to go bother ashley meanwhile hector cleaned the room and talked in the phone with his mom.

After a while she walked in the room and sat on his lap as he played video games.

"baby" "yes my love" "i'm bored" she said laying her head in his shoulder.

His arms resting on her lower back holding his controller.

She kissed his neck soon going to his lips causing him to get butterflies.

"yes babe" "nothing" she said before laying in his shoulder.

"papi can you finish playing i wanna spend time with you" "of course" he said before turning off his game and she smiled.

She sat up on his lap and his hands on her waist.

They had a slow passionate kiss before there was a knock.

"natalie" ashely said through the other side making natalie sigh.

"yes ash" "let me in" natalie got off hector and hector laid on the edge of the bed facing the opposite edge with his hand holding his head up.

Natalie came and laid next to him, she practically laid under him.

His other hand on her stomach looking down at her and her looking up at him.

Ash sat on the other edge looking at nat

"i think i know who are our rivals and they aren't narcos.. i was looking at dads papers and files and it's a mafia family. So i started looking more into it and it's mattias family" she said and natalie looked at hector and hector looked back at her.

"Ash don't say that" natalie said looking back at her but ashley shook her head.

"natalie i'm being deadass" was all she said before laying down correctly.

Natalie looked up at hector and he looked down at her.

She snuggled into his chest before turning around in her side to look at ashley.

"ashley why wouldn't they tell us" "they don't was us to get involved.. i was going through dads papers and he payed people to clear us and keep us a secret. All out loved we had people spy on us to protect us"

"what"

"he paid people to protect us, you, me and mom. Hector he even payed people to protect you and your family. "

" wow" was all natalie said before ashley went to her room with her boyfriend.

"i can't believe this" natalie said and hector looked at her and kissed her lips.

"babe im scared" "why" "what if something happens to us. alike what if they kill us" "i promise you that won't happen" he said reassuring her and kissing her.

They went to the middle of the bed and natalie laid on his chest falling asleep and he stayed up to protect her in case of anything keeping his promise.

Natalies mom walked into the room and watched them

"hector, hun why aren't you asleep"

"i dont want anything to happen to her" he said looking down at natalie as he felt the bed sink down.

He turned to look at his future mother in law that was sitting on the bed.

"hector i want to thank you for everything, for keeping natalie in track and taking care of her when i couldn't.. "

"what can i say.. i truly do love her"

"i know you do.. thank you for showing her how it feels like for a man to lover her when her father couldn't" she said before getting up and leaving the room.

He looked down at her kissing her head and remembering all their food and bad times.

He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

sorry for short chapter
i'll start uploading more