~REAL LIFE

They had just gotten home, they arrived to hectors house both exhausted and tired.

Natalie has showered before they left but hector didn't so he showered mean while she drifted off to sleep.

He got out and laid next to her.. pulling her towards him. "who would've thought we would've been here.. god i'm so thankful for you and everything you do for me. Holy fuck i'm so thankful" he told her but she was asleep.

He kissed her forhead and fell asleep with her.

after 5 hours she woke up and he was still asleep.

she kissed his cheek and got up from his grip and he immediately woke up "what happened" "nothing baby go to sleep" was all she said sitting up looking at him.

"where are you going" "nowhere" "lay down hun" he told her and that's what she did.

he was still half asleep "go to sleep baby" was all he said and drifted back to sleep.

She as well fell back to sleep.

After a while of sleeping hector woke up to natalies phone non stop ringing.

MATTIA

natalie

look i really like you and
i've been liking you for
such a long time already.

no matter how much i
try to get over you it's
like i can't, and i'm
sorry for all the
problems i've caused
in your relationship.

If you're ever looking
for someone else
i'll be here.

Please text me back

Fuck text me back now

I just wanna know what
you think about me.

I know you're dating hector
and that's bro code but
you're my dream girl.

Just please respond

He sighed and shut natalies phone and started thinking. What if he takes her away from him, what if he makes natalie fall for him what would happen to hector.

In the middle of his thoughts natalie woke up, "hi baby what time is it" "9 pm" "wait deadass" "yes all we did was sleep today" "what the fuck".

She reached for her phone and ignored mattias messages, she didn't know what they said but she just knew it wasn't good.

She went on snapchat and scrolled and saw who posted what.

"i saw the messages you sent you" "who" "mattia" "oh okay, what did he say" "that he still liked you a lot" "damn that must be really tough for him" was all she said.

She remained in bothered that he saw the messages because she truly had nothing to hide, she was unfazed from mattia because she had her eyes on one person and one person only.

He watched as she still didn't respond to the messages instead play subway surfers. "you're not gonna answer" "i'm just finna reject him again, nothing new he should know already".

She sat up and looked down at him, "gosh you're so fine baby" she said looking down at him and he half smiled.

Her phone blew up again and she gave him her phone and he checked it.

MATTIA

NATALIE

you might be ignoring
me but please answer

i love you more than
you know

i can treat you better
than hector.

Please natalie

aye man this is hector
with all due respect
just drop it and
leave her alone .

She doesn't like you,
she's not interested..

just please leave her alone.

And with that he stoped bothering her, "do you wanna play uno" "yeah sure".

Everyone on hectors house played uno in the kitchen for about 2 hours, it was about to be 11 and natalie was getting ready to go home.

"my mom said i can sleep over your house" hector came in the room and she smiled at him.

They were in the car and he was driving, they held hands and she let go of his hand and he squished her thigh softly.

"why'd you let go" "so you can use both hands meanwhile driving" she said and he squished her thigh again before reaching for her hand and interlocking them.

He kissed her hand and held it close to his cheek, he pulled in her drive way and they got off.

Natalie took her luggage to her room and hector went to the kitchen to greet natalies mom and ashley.

Natalies mom was drinking wine and ashley was baking. The 3 of them talked and laughed meanwhile natalie laid in bed thinking about what mattia said.

After 37 minutes hector finally went upstairs to natalies room and laid next to her.  Natalie kissed him and he smiled in the kiss feeling lucky.