~REAL LIFE

MEMORIES pt-1

MEMORIES pt-1

"what if she doesn't like me"  natalie said as she looked him in the eyes causing him to sigh. "no baby don't say that.. she's gonna love you"  he kissed her forhead and she pouted feeling scared.

"baby look my moms nice she's not gonna judge you.. and my dad is nice as well" he said reassuring her and she nodded.

She wore a white champion hoodie with black skinny jeans and off white converse.

Before they left her house she grabbed the gift she bought for his parents.. he didn't even know what it was.

"ma you didn't have to buy them gifts" he said and she shook her head no disagreeing with him.

He drove to his house and he kept glaring at her knowing she felt nervous.

They got to his house and they both quickly got out and walked in. His mom greeted her in hugs a well his dad.

"hola me llamo natalie" she smiled at them and they introduced themselves.

Natalie handed them their gifts and they opened them. Natalie of course went all out.

Hectors mom opened the gift bag to see a box from chanel making her eyes go wide. She opened the box and saw a chanel purse with chanel glasses, wallet and chapstick inside the purse. His dad opened his gift bag and saw a versace watch along with versace glasses and versace wallet.

Hector shook his head "you didn't have to" "it's fine" she shrug her shoulders. She wanted to get them something nice after all they did create the beautiful boy who she loved.

They ate dinner and laughed as they each told stories.

His parents loved her, and she loved them.

Hector and his father sat on the couch as his father lectured him about relationships, saying how natalie is a good girl and he shouldn't let her go, to protect her from all the bad people.

Natalie and his mother where in the kitchen cleaning up and just talking. Hectors mother knew girls like natalie, she knew that natalie wouldn't hurt hector no matter what and she wished for them to get married.

The sound of natalies charms on her bracket hitting against eachother and the counter as she wiped the counter with a wipe brought back memories to hectors mother.

The memory of her and her husband driving past midnight and she snuck out of her house due to her fathers strictness.

Hector knew that if anything he'd be the one to hurt her, natalie didn't have a heart to hurt someone.

Hector and natalie made there way to hectors room. He closed the door and looked at natalie "i know this isn't what you're used to" he said and natalie looked at him confused. "huh"

"well yeah meanwhile you live in a big ass house with a big ass room i'm here with a small house and a small room" he said and natalies eyes softened and smiled at him "baby you know that doesn't matter to me, i'll never judge you for what you got.. as long as im here with you"

They laid on his bed, his head on her boob as her hands were tangled in his permed hair. She attempted to braid little pieces of his hair.

He recorded her with out her knowing, she looked beautiful to him, breath taking. He caption the video "💗🦋" and posted it on his private story.

He soon fell asleep to the feeling of her playing with his hair. his arms hugged her waist as his face still laid on her boob.

She gently scratched his back and drew circles on it making him fall even more asleep.

She quietly prayed for him and his family, she prayed for them to last.