REAL LIFE

Movies Memories pt 2

He payed for the tickets meanwhile she was in the restroom. They met inside the theaters and she walked towards him smiling at him.

His stomach grew with butterflies seeing her smile.

She had sat on the inside and he sat on the outside, The seats reclined, causing her to put her seat back as they waited for hectors friends to finish buying their food.

The movie soon started and natalie ended up falling asleep. Hector sighed knowing this was gonna happen, with all the practice from rugby and her not being able to sleep well.

He gently woke her up, once she woke up she tried to convince him to stay at the movies and she'll wait in the car but he didn't listen, he wasn't about to let his girl go anywhere alone.

He told his friends they were gonna wait in the car due to the fact hector gave them a ride.

Hector sat in the passenger seat with the seat laid back and natalie ontop of him.

One of his hands was inside her jean butt pocket and the other one laid on her lower back.

She wore a pink cropped cami with a black zip up, he knew she was cold.

He tried to keep her warm the best he could.

After a while the movie was over and his friends came to the car.

Natalie sat on the passenger seat meanwhile hector drove.

They dropped his friends off and then drove to her house where they would both be staying.

They walked to her room and she took out some clothes for them to change into.

She wore grey shorts and his hoodie and he wore grey sweatpants and no shirt.

He watched netflix meanwhile she cuddled up on his chest.

His hand stroke her back feeling lucky to have her in his life.

He became attached to her, almost as if that was his person.

Hector finally stopped zoning out and realized what had happened.

He was thinking about their times together, He hadn't realized the tears on his cheeks until he started sobbing.

He went to his mom and cried in her arms, the hurt he was feeling she was also feelings. But of course instead of crying to her mother it was her sister.

Hector couldn't stop crying even if he wanted to and natalie couldn't stop crying even if she wanted to.

Hector laid in his parents bed with his head on his mother's lap and she ran her hand through his permed hair.

Natalie sat on the island crying in her palms praying they'd get back together as her sister prepared some tea for them.

Hector took a moment to pray for them as well.

At the end of the day they were truly eachothers soulmates.. at least that's what it felt like.

After a couple of hours they both calmed down.. natalie was on her bed looking at the ceiling meanwhile hector sat on the edge of his bed looking at the floor.

Both of them thinking about what to do next, holding so much pride.

It started raining making hector sigh knowing that when it rained natalie would get lazy and sit in her bed all day and watch movies.

Hector grabbed the car keys and drove to the store to pick up some snack and drove somewhere he thought he was gonna regret.

Natalie heard the door bell and walked down stairs to see hector. "i know how you get when it rains" he said meanwhile holding the snacks and she pulled him inside the house and kissed him.

Feelings his lips on her made her feel the butterflies that had never left.

He felt the same butterflies he felt when he first touched her skin.

I made a mattia book so check that out 💘