~REAL LIFE

love again- daniel  caesar

love again- daniel caesar

She entered his house and saw his mother in the kitchen "hola" she said waving and his mother smiled at her "hola natalie cómo estás" "bien y tu" she said making her way to the kitchen and seeing hectors little sister and picking her up. "bien no mas que esta niña no me deja cocinar" she said as she looked at natalie who was holding the toddler.

Natalie took her to hectors room, he laid on his bed who took up almost his whole room. "why'd you bring her" "because she didn't let your mom cook" she said sitting down with the child on her lap, she unlocked her phone and put disney + and gave it to his little sister and she watched nancy fancy.

"so why'd you want me to come over" "obviously i was in the wrong.. and i don't wanna end us like that" he said laying on his back with his hands on his stomach looking at the ceiling. "mhm" "so do you think we can try us again" he looked at her and admired how good she was with his little sister and smiled. "yes" she said looking at him and sitting up on his bed with her back against the wall and his sister in between her legs.

"why you gotta bring her tho.. now she never finna leave" "leave her alone" she said smiling looking at him "sissy what if i put fancy nancy in the big tv and you go watch it in the living room" he said to his sister and she nodded her head. He then grabbed natalies phone and chrome casted it and she ran.

He placed the phone next to him and rolled over to look at her "come lay down" he said and she did as told. She laid next to him facing eachother, as he was gonna kiss a her she cuddled more into his chest and slowly fell asleep making him smile.

After a while she rolled away from him and he went live in his spam, then sam joined and he guested him. "bro why you going live on a android" "hector it's the wifi" "shut the fuck up.. he using a whole toaster to go live" he said and sam laughed loudly. Making hector snap his head towards natalie to make sure she was still asleep.

"i'll sing and you dance" sam said making hector get up and set his phone down on a counter. "son las cinco de la mañana " sam started and hector laughed. Hector picked his phone up and out it in a lower angle so the live can see his body dance.

"come on bro whats up with them vibes" sam stopped singing and hector motioned him to start singing again.

"son las cinco de la mañana y no ha dormido nada pensando en tu belleza" sam sang and hector danced, hector couldn't hear a word he was saying.

Then sam sang another song "there's one that goes like.. hey listen i know what you like.. how bout you and i baby me and you bailamos bachata" sam sang making hector stop dancing and laugh a little. "bro why you not dancing" "cause your singing bro.. it's beautiful" he said trying not to laugh.

"does sam have a girlfriend.. yes he does" "bro shut up" sam said and hector laughed. "play some music" sam said and hector grabbed natalies phone and un locked it and played some music.

"aye who's phone is that" sam asked making hector go red "bro shut the fuck up" he said feeling embarrassed. "who's is it ? i couldn't hear you" sam asked knowing it was natalies. "your moms" hector said and viewed the comments on the live.

"it's natalies cheating ass.. okay look natalie wouldn't cheat on my man hector like you guys have no idea how committed ole girl was to him" sam responded to a comment.

"but you know who did cheat" hector said smirking making sams eyes widen "la puta" sam said making hector confused. "i'll tell you later" hector said and sam nodded.

"i'll be back i have to use the restroom" hector said and sam nodded "keep them entertained" hector said before leaving.

And in that moment natalie woke up, she looked around and saw his phone on the counter and laid there not knowing what to do. She sat up quickly but tried to be quite.

Hector walked in and smiled at her but then realized he was live. "give me a min" he said to the live and walked over to natalie and kissed her then continued her live. "aye hector what where you just doing" sam said raising his eye brow and hector flipped him off.