~REAL LIFE

MEET UP

MEET UP

Natalie and hector where getting ready for playlist, Hector laid on the bed with his boys around him meanwhile natalie was in the restroom with alejandro.

Alejandro sat on the edge of the sink meanwhile watching Natalie do her make up.

"So you and hector" "mhm" "are y'all dating" "nope" she said looking at him before applying mascara on her eye lashes.

"mmmm right" "what" "before i came in here hector told me not to try anything" "we aren't dating but we are talking".

After 2 hours of natalie getting ready and convincing alejandro to do his eyebrows they were now leaving.

Natalie wore black skinny jeans with a red silky crop top and black cdgs.

Alejandro and her walked infront of everyone still talking about him and vic.

At time he missed her but he knew she deserved better.

Hector noticed how natalies pants really brought out her small curves.

Hector made sure he and ale weren't that close from behind.

"i bet if i put my arm around you he'd get jealous"
"shut up no he wouldn't" after she said that he put his arm around her.

Hector noticed and rolled his eyes, getting him jealous.

They entered the elevator and next to hector stood natalie and ale. Natalie being in the middle she leaned her head on hector shoulder and he jerked.

She was left confused and ale smirked knowing he was jealous.

Even though ale knew that mattia and hector both liked natalie he couldn't understand why.

I mean she was beautiful but being her friend was even better due to the fact that being her friend you'd have less of a chance to fucking that up.

Mattia watched the 3 of them, he knew ale and katie where a thing but natalie and hector didn't.

Hector was the first one to walk out of the elevator followed by natalie.

"hector can we get star bucks" she asked and he nodded. Even though he was mad he wasn't gonna disrespect her.

They waited in the lobby for their ubers and hector leaned on the couch meanwhile the boy's sat on it.

Natalie infront of him looking up at him, and him talking to the boys.

She grabbed his face and leaned in to kiss him but he moved still being mad at her.

She sighed and moved to the other side of the couch. "told you he was finna get jealous" "yeah but not this jealous" she said meanwhile natalia approached the group making natalie her sus.

She watched as natalia talked to hector almost as if they were flirting.

"don't look at them" "but-" "no stop" was all he said before pulling her out of the hotel and they decided to walk to star bucks.

Hector watched as they walked out almost immediately following them but being stopped by natalia starting a new conversation.

After a couple of hours they all went to go eat dinner and go back to the hotel room. It was just the boys and natalie.

Natalie sat on a bar stool leaning on the counter looking at her phone until hector came up to her taking it from her and setting it down.

Videos of hector and natalia hanging out surfaced the internet making natalie jealous knowing they had a past.

Hector leaned in for a kiss and she got down from the stools grabbing her phone and taking it to the room to lay down on the bed.

He quickly followed to see her laying down stomach down using her phone.

He grabbed the phone from her "you're not getting it back till you talk to me" he stuffed it in his pocket and she grabbed her computer and started watching gossip girls on netflix.

He sighed and kept looking at her.. "mamas let's talk about this" he said making her look at him and back to her computer screen.

He rolled his eyes and laid next to her, waiting for her to stop being mad. "mamas" he said before laying his head on her chest and she pushed him off "go lay on natalia" was all she said before putting her shoes on and walking out of the hotel room.

Hector shook his head and slipped his shoes on following her.

She made her way to the lobby and sat in the couch and hector followed her.

"natalie mamas come on.. you know me and her are just friends" was all he said before she got up but soon got pulled down by him.

"hector is we're gonna argue please not here" "ma we aren't gonna argue i just want you to know me and natalia did nothing. Natalie trust me" he said looking at her and she looked at him.

"how come earlier when i tried giving you a kiss you denied it" she said knowing he was jealous because of ale. "later" was all he said before pulling her up and taking her up stairs to their room.

They both entered the room and the boys where live.

hector sat in the bar stool with natalie in between  his legs.

Natalie played with his permed hair meanwhile he looked at her in awe with his hands on her hips.

He leaned in for a kiss and she only gave him a peck "more ma" "no" was all she said before going back to playing with his hair. "please babe" even though they weren't dating they did act like it.

"there's hector over there being STINGY and CLINGY with natalie" ale spat pointing the camera at them.

Hector being quickly to flip them off.

Hector head fell on natalies shoulder and she rapped her arms around his neck.

He was sleepy and she knew it but she didn't want to go to sleep knowing that the boys where on live because god knows what they'd do.

After a while they laid in bed cuddling.. natalie stayed awake making sure hector was okay knowing he gets homesick during his sleep.

i made this in a hurry so im sorry for my errors but goodnight loves make sure to check out my mattia book 💘