~REAL LIFE

baby it looks good no it doesn't baby i swear

baby it looks good
no it doesn't
baby i swear

The boys were all in the Mall in new york, they had all separated on accident. Natalie pulled hector into victoria secret and he kept his  head down looking at the glittery floor.

"baby look at this" she said holding up a pair of leggings and he didn't look "babe the floor is so shiny" "hector look" "baby look at this floor" he said not wanting to look up. "hector please" she said and he finally looked up "try them on" "imma look at more stuff and then i'll try them on" she said making him nod and he made his way to the perfume area and started smelling perfumes as his girlfriend looked at underwear and bras.

He found some scents that he liked and put them in the black shopping bag. He made his way over to natalie and smiled at her like a little child "mamas look i picked  some perfume out that i wanna buy you" he said and she looked at him and smiled giggling. "thank you bubbas" she kissed his cheek and he felt butterflies in his stomach. "are you gonna try any of this on" "uh yeah" "can i come with" "yes my love"

She tried on the pair of leggings and looked at herself in the mirror than at hector who was sitting in the corner. "it looks good baby" "no it doesn't" she pouted "baby i swear" he  said pulling her towards him  to sit on his lap and she looked at herself in the mirror for while until finally got up and tried on the bras.

She tried on a black lace one and turned to hector "do you like it" " i like it but look baby come" he said pulling her towards him to sit on his lap "this wire right here is gonna hurt you" he said pulling on the wire under the bra. "okay so wire less bras?" she asked and he nodded.

She finished trying the bras on and they payed for everything. Hector wouldn't let natalie pay and she rolled her eyes at him.

They went to foot locker and hector saw some some nike air forces and she knew he wanted them. "baby can you do me a favor and buy me a pretzel" she said and he nodded leaving the store and she quickly asked the lady for a size 10. She quickly payed for it and made her way to the pretzel line and she wrapped her arms around his waist making him jump a little.

"hi papas.. i don't actually want a pretzel" "then why'd you say you wanted one" "because i wanted to buy you shoes and i didn't want you paying for them" she looked up at him and he smiled giving her a peck.

They met up with the boys and natalie felt someone staring at her, to no surprise it was mattia. She didn't wanna be rude so she smiled and waved at him causing him to roll his eyes and look away. "do you guys wanna go eat something" alejandro asked and they all nodded.

"what are you gonna get" hector asked natalie and she looked around to see what she was gonna get "uh not sure.. what are you gonna get" "anything you want" "subway" she said and they walked to subway and ordered their food. "if mattia bothers you let me know" "i will".

They arrived to the table and everyone was looking at alejandro trying to get a girls number "damn he must have felt really lonely sleeping next to hector and natalie" sam said making natalie choke on her sand which and hector hitting her back so she won't choke.

"aight boys no luck.. she had a boyfriend" he said sitting down and eating his chinese food. "what'd you say" "i said fuck your boyfriend and come with me i'll take you to new jersey then she said she was from cali" he said making a confused face.

It was 11:45 pm and they waited outside for it it be 12. They where by the ball waiting but time went by quickly. They all messed around until it was 11:59. the crowd formed around the ball squishing them close to eachother. He pulled her infront of her and hugged her from behind waiting for the ball to drop. "1...2...3 HAPPY NEW YEARS" they kissed eachother.

The kiss lasted a good 2 minutes, The boys hugged eachother. They got out of the crowd and walked around NYC finally coming to a conclusion that they should go back to the hotel room.

Natalie and hector laid down on the bed as the boys ate or messed around.