REAL LIFE

hey look that's my baby

Natalie was getting ready for the party playlist was having.

Hector watched her as she got ready.. "damn.. has anyone told you how fine you are" he said and she giggled rolling her eyes.

"I'm being serious" he pulled her towards him and she stood between his legs, he sat on the sink counter next to her curling iron.

She pecked his lips and he pouted wanting more but she wouldn't let him due to her lip gloss but he didn't care .

She wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned her forhead on his shoulder.

"can we stay here.. i wanna baby you" he asked and she looked at him "we'll go for a little while then we'll come back" she suggested and he agreed.

She finished getting ready and put her stuff away.

She wore some ripped jeans with an angel mesh top and air forces.

Her and hector made their way to the party with a bunch of creators.

He couldn't help but admire his girl.. she was everything he wanted.

"natalie be mine already" was all he told her and she nodded her head.

Natalie was right behind hector as they entered the house.

They held hands as he walked them to mattia.

"hector..you came" mattia said and handed him a drink.

Hector sat in the stool next to mattia and natalie stood in between his legs.

They talked and talked meanwhile natalie played with hectors fingers.

Hector was on his 6th drink and 4 shots of tequila  along with 3 edibles and he was already starting to get drunk and high .

"baby let's go home" i suggested and he nodded his head and said bye to everyone.

He was stumbling so i had to help him up meanwhile out uber came.

She helped him lay down and she went to grab a granola bar and water for him.

"baby can you take me to the restroom" he stuttered and she nodded.

She helped him to the restroom and he fell on the floor leaning over the toilet throwing up.

As he threw up she rubbed him stomach and back.

She laid him on the bed changing his clothes and he talked and talked.

"baby you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.. like actually i'm so happy that bitch made gabe didn't take you away from me" he said admiring her. And in that moment they heard a knock on the door and natalie finished getting hector dressed then opened the door.

She saw mattia and ale.

ale threw mattia on the floor and started dragging him on the floor to come inside the room.

"heavy ass" was all ale said struggling to drag mattia.

natalie grabbed a granola bar and water bottle for mattia.

"you know what you can go on the bed by yourself" was all ale said as he dropped mattias legs and mattia just laid on the floor.

"mattia stand up..i'll help you " natalie said and mattia tried to with natalies help.

Natalie laid him down next to hector.. and mattia and hector laughed at nothing.

Ale was fast asleep leaving her to deal with the two boys.

But they soon ended up falling asleep and she stayed up to clean the hotel room and fell asleep on the floor.