Chapter 1

It's a nice day to go out. Choi Yena is definitely spending it nicely. Wearing a nice pair of pants and a comfortable yet pleasable sweatshirt and a pair of sneakers, Yena went out of her apartment.

Yena decided to spend her day with her bestfriend, Ahn Yujin. The two had been friends for 5 years. Met through an open audition for an entertainment company, the two had a perfect chemistry ever since.

Ahn Yujin is another soloist, from Starship Entertainment. She's known for being a versatile Idol.

Arriving at the Café they planned to meet, Yena quickly saw Yujin sitting at corner of the room. Finding Yujin through the huge Café isn't a hard job, since Yujin is quite tall.

"Ya, Ahn Yujin." Yena sat at the chair infront Yujin. "If it isn't my superstar bestfriend, Choi Yena." Yena just rolled her eyes at Yujin's greeting.

"Why are you rolling your eyes? It's true tho. Haven't you checked the net? You're trending again." Yujin said as she offered Yena her favorite bubble tea.

"Really? What is it this time?" Yena answered without a care. Her trending isn't really a new thing. She trends even for breathing.

"Choi Yena one year since coming out of the closet. They even stated all of the girls that had been rumored with you." That caught Yena's attention.

"Has it been a year already?" Yujin nodded at Yena. "Yeah. It has been a year since they rumored me to you. Like why would I even date you?" Yujin said with a disguted face.

"Ya! Don't you think that's too rude?" Yena asked. "Rude? Nah. I'm telling the truth, Yena. Why would I date you? I have my Wonyoung." Yujin said proudly.

"Shouldn't you toned down your voice a bit? Others might hear that." Yena cautioned Yujin.

"Oh, you're right." Yujin then toned down her voice.

"You do know that Wonyoung is my Hobae, right?" Yena said pertaining to Wonyoung who just debuted 3 months ago. "Yes, and what about it?" Yujin answered aggressively. Yena just let out a "tch"

"Wait, Let's go back to you. Shouldn't you date already? What's with you telling everyone that you're lesbian if you're not going to date anyone then?" Yujin asked.

Yena stopped from drinking her drink with what Yujin said.

"Just, you know." Yena answered. "Just what?" Yujin doesn't seem to be satisfied with her friend's answer.

"Why haven't Hyewon arrived yet? Aish, that girl as usual." Yena tried to change the topic.

"Ya, Choi Yena! Answer my question." Yujin looked serious. Yena gulped. It's super rare to see Yujin serious.

The two are known to have a very funny and goofy friendship. They were always caught by people laughing. So seeing Yujin this serious made Yena nervous.

"Look, Yujin. It's just that I am not... yet ready to date anyone." Yena answered while trying not to look at Yujin's eyes.

"Then when are you going to be ready? Listen, your dating ban will be lifted next month. You should trying seeing someone. It wouldn't be a problem by then if someone caught you." Yujin said and gave Yena a pat in her shoulder.

"Yujin, my dating ban being lifted doesn't mean that it will be a reason for me to date someone. I date when I want to date, Yujin. Just, not right now." Yena said. Just then, she saw a figure waving its hand to her.

The girl walked towards them. She sat beside Yujin.

"Kwangbae!" both Yena and Yujin exclaimed. "Shhh! You two are so loud." Hyewon tried to cover their mouths but failed to do so.

"We missed you! How's Japan?" Yena asked Hyewon.

"It was fun. But I didn't get to visit as much places though. I only have the night as my free time and I am too tired to go around as much." Hyewon answered.

Kang Hyewon. Choi Yena's other bestfriend. She's been living as a model ever since Yena could remember. Attended Chanel's fashion week in France just earlier this year.

"That's lame. Don't tell me you were just inside your hotel room all night playing your video games?" Yujin was the one to ask.

Hyewon smiled coyly. "You know me so well, Ahn Yujin."

"Kwangbae! You should have atleast tried to walk around and bought something for us." Yena whined.

"Why are you so whiny?" Hyewon pointed out.

"Oh, she so needs to date already." Yujin said that earned her a light kick from Yena under the table.

"What? I'm right though? You should try seeing someone already so you wouldn't be this whiny. Ugh." Yujin said.

"Why don't you set her up then, Yujin-ah." Hyewon suggested.

"Ya! No one's going to set me up." Yena tried to tell them.

"Actually, that a good idea. As expected from our Kwangbae!" Yujin high fived Hyewon.

"You are not going to actually set me up, right?" Yena asked Yujin. But Yujin just showed her a smirk before saying, "Oh, I am."

"I'll ask my friends if they have someone willing to date the Choi Yena." Yujin said. "Try asking Wonyoung too, Yudings." Hyewon said.

"You're right." Yujin agreed.

Yena just let out a sigh.

Guess I'm having a blind date then.

It was already almost midnight. The sky is dark having only the moon as its only source of light.

Yena is laying on her bed. Rolled up in her blanket while her phone on her ear.

"Yes, eomma. I'll remember what you said. Love you." Yena said to her mother over the phone.

Minutes passed, Yena is already asleep with the last message she sent.

I miss you. Yujin's trying to set me up on a blind date.

--

[BREAKING]

November 13, 2018

Off The Record's Soloist, Choi Yena shocked the internet with her latest tweet.

"Stop shipping me with guys. I am not attracted to them. I am a proud lesbian."
        - Choi Yena on twitter (@cyena_)

Choi Yena debuted early this year, on January with her album "Highlight" with the same name title track.