Chapter 3

Yena found herself being dragged by Yujin out of her bed. Ahn Yujin arrived at her apartment not too long ago. Yujin, being Yena's bestfriend, of course knew the lad's passcode.

"Yujin-ah! Mind telling me why you're dragging me out of my comfortable bed? It's just 7 am!" Yena rants at Yujin. Yujin just rolled her eyes at Yena before answering. "Look, unnie. You have a date in an hour. We can't afford you getting late on your first date."

What Yujin said made Yena confused. "Date? What date? As far as I know, I am not seeing someone." Yena tries to explain to Yujin.

"Really? Well now, you are." Yujin replied and goes through Yena's closet.

"Yah, Ahn Yujin! I am not kidding! Stop right now and leave my apartment. I don't have a date and I won't have one in the near future." Yena's tone became firm, not her usual teasing tone.

"What do you mean, unnie? You're basically going to one right now. Can't you see that I am helping you? You can't find someone to love if you are always here inside your apartment." Yujin said after finding an outfit for Yena.

"What makes you think that I want to find one? If I want to find someone to love, I would have find that myself! You know me, Yujin. I soar for something I want. But I am not working hard to find love right now. So that means I am not interested at the moment. Now, tell that friend of yours that I am not going on a date with her." Yujin became dumbfounded for a second. Yena unnie made a point, she thought.

But quitting is not on Yujin's vocabulary." Unnie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have set you up on this date. But hey, maybe you should uhm try this one? I promise, there's no more after this! It's just that it might come out as rude if we just tell her now." Yujin said with her pleading eyes.

Yena got her point. She did. But Yena still wasn't convinced. She doesn't even know who's she's going on a date with.

"Argh. Okay I will. But! Let me know who this girl is first." Yena said beginning her sentence with a sigh. Yujin looked uneasy. "That's the thing. I don't know who the girl will be." Yujin looked down after talking.

"You mean, you want me to go on a date with someone neither you know who she is?" Yena asked Yujin. "Y-yes?" Yujin answered uneasy.

"That's it! I'm not going." Yena told Yujin and came back to her bed. Yujin came after her.

"Unnie, please? It is one of Wonyoung's friends. That's what she only says. So the girl will surely be fine. No need to worry." Yujin explains while holding Yena's hand.

"Wonyoung? Your girlfriend? So you two planned this?" Yujin slowly nodded. "Just this one, unnie. I promise! So please?" Yena sighed and eventually gave in.

"Fine. Just this one, Ahn. Just this one. After this, no more."

"Right. No more." Yujin said and gave Yena the outfit she chose.

Minutes after, the three are already on their way, including Hyewon who was waiting on her car for an hour. Hyewon's driving while Yena's muttering some words and Yujin roling her eyes on Yena.

"I swear, Yujin. If this did not turn out well, I'm blaming you." Yujin just rolled her eyes at Yena. "Why will it be my fault? You're the one in there. I'm not the one who's going on a date." Yujin teased Yena. Hyewon laughed at what Yujin said.

"Shut up, Hyewon. Just drive." Yena told Hyewon. "Okay. You're the boss." Hyewon said.

"Well, good for you." Yena said giving Yujin a side look. "And we're here." Yujin announced.

Yena saw their usual café place. Yujin might have figured that if someone saw them in here, they wouldn't think that Yena is in a date. She gotta give Yujin that.

"Goodluck unnie." Yujin said. "Goodluck on your date, ducky." Hyewon said before Yena closed the door.

After Yena entered the café, Yujin texted Wonyoung.

Already dropped Yena unnie in the café. Now mind telling me who the girl is?

Not a minute had passed, she received a reply from girlfriend.

My member, Yuri unnie. Fetch me already, I miss you.

"Oh, that Jo Yuri girl." Yujin said that made Hyewon look at her. "Jo Yuri? That IZ*ONE member?" Hyewon asked Yujin. Yujin nodded on Hyewon.

"Well, Yena better get that girl. That girl's a good shot." Hyewon said before she started the car's engine. "Tell me about it, unnie." Yujin replied.

On the other hand, Yena got inside the café. Yujin did tell that the girl is on their usual spot.

Once near the table, Yena stopped walking to examine the girl. The girl is currently facing backwards to her. But something makes the girl familiar.

Yena being impatient to know if she guessed right, went to the table and sat immediately.

Yena's action caught the girls attention. The girl looked at Yena.

No, it can't be.

Yena got shocked when she realized who tha girl was. She saw her hoobae, IZ*ONE'S Yuri.

She can see that the girl has the same reaction as her. "J-Jo Yuri-ssi." Yena greeted Yuri. But what shocked her the most was the way Yuri greeted her.

"Babe? What are you doing here?"

--

November 27, 2019

[BREAKING]

Off The Record's soloist, Choi Yena and IZ*ONE member, Jo Yuri found hanging out on a café.

The said soloist and IZ*ONE member are juniors and seniors of their company. Choi Yena debuted on 2018 while Jo Yuri debuted as an IZ*ONE member on the second quarter of this year.

We love a sunbae and hoobae friendship!