There's You

5 years later

"I can't believe you're making me do this." Hyewon told Yena while blowing balloons.

"I told you to put air in it, not to blow air to it." Yena replied. "Same thing for me." Hyewon answered back and continued blowing air to the balloons.

"Yena unnie! Help me with these!" Yujin shouted, trying to stop the door from closing while holding the cake.

Yena run towards Yujin to help her. "Thanks, unnie." Yujin said.

A lot of things had happened for the past 5 years.

IZ*ONE got a lot of attention on their comeback despite of the scandal that Yuri was in. They managed to sweep all of the charts whenever they make their comeback. Two world tours had happened. The girls couldn't be happier. Even their girlfriends.

Yujin and Wonyoung announced their relationship after 3 years. Chaewon and Minju got casted in a drama together, as sisters but they still enjoyed it. Nako and Hitomi got together again, after a lot of encouragement from Yuri to Hitomi.

Despite being a K-Pop idol, IZ*ONE got popular in different countries especially Japan. Nako, their Japanese was their most famous member in Japan. With it, she got a lot of offers.

Yujin entered acting. Minju once casted her as a cameo on one of her dramas. Yujin loved the feeling of acting so she decided to enter the acting industry.

Minju received a lot of awards for her acting. She currently have more than 20 awards. Of course, still having her best award, Chaewon.

Hitomi moved back to Korea who now works in Chaeyeon and Eunbi's dance academy as a trainer.

Chaeyeon and Eunbi lay lowed, now accepting only few appearances on shows. They decided to build their dance academy when their contract with their agency ended. Now, they are not just Idols, they are now also dance trainers to everyone who wanted to enhance their dancing. Housing a lot of famous idols as their dance trainer, their dance academy became a big hit. Wonyoung and Hitomi being one of them, also Yena when she has time.

Sakura, who also moved to Korea with Hitomi, is now one of the most famous models. She and Hyewon are known to be rivals when it comes to modelling. When it comes to their friends, they're just a couple who challenges each other to beat their high scores.

Hyewon decided to pursue college, now having a degree in Psychology. She tried applying for a job related to her degree but soon realized that she likes having her time flexible.

Chaewon and Yuri had a lot of singing gigs, mostly for OSTs of dramas. They also debuted in a unit with Yena. Their fans likes to call them Jo Yuriz based on how the three looks so much alike. They finally released their song, shocking everyone with ther singing skills.

Yuri and Yena became more care free after they confirmed their relationship. Going on little dates when they have time, holding each other's hand in public. Just like how Yuri wants them to be.

Miraculously enough, South Korea accepted their relationship. Following South Korea's acceptance to them, a lot of LGBTQ+ idols came out.

Their lives couldn't be more happier. Everyone became friends with everybody. With Chaewon, making Minju tag along every chance they get to hang out and Sakura and Hitomi moving to South Korea, they became a chaotic group of friends.

Everyone loves their friendship. They're known in the public as a funny group.

Just like today, they all gathered, inside Off The Record's practice room.

"Minju-yah, did Chaewon told you if they landed already?" Yena asked Minju who is busy cutting decorations.

"Chaewonie texted me earlier telling that they already boarded but she haven't texted me if they landed already." Minju answered Yena. Yena nodded to Minju before walking towards Chaeyeon and Eunbi who are making bouquets.