Chapter 19

IZ*ONE made their comeback a few days ago. Yujin and Yena was present during their comeback showcase.

No, their song did not made into the album.  Sunmi wanted the song to be perfect, same goes to Yuri. They decided to just release it in the future.

Yena was sleeping soundly and so is her phone. It was ringing for the past hour and Yena couldn't be bothered to answer it.

Not until someone came barging into her room. "Ya! Choi Yena! How dare you sleep in situations like this?" It was Hyewon.

"Hyewon, it's too early." Yena mumbled, still her with her eyes closed.

"What do you mean too early? It is ten in the morning. And It is not too early for this. Have you saw the news?" Hyewon asked while pulling Yena out of her bed.

"Fine! Fine! I'm up!" Yena said with her hands raised. "Good. Now, go answer  your phone. Gosh, Yena! I am not your manager but I feel like it." Hyewon said and handed Yena her phone.

"Why am I recieving a lot of calls?" Yena asked Hyewon. "Well, Ms. Choi Yena. You and Yuri are on the news. Dispatch leaked your photos with Yuri. Gosh, Yena. Why are you n--"

"What do you mean? Lee Sajangnim already took care of it. How come they still released it?" Yena said, panicking.

"So you knew that Dispatch has your photos with Yuri?" Yena only nodded to Hyewon.

"So what are you going to do now?" Hyewon asked Yena.

"I am going to talk to Lee sajangnim. But first, I need to take a bath." Yena said and fished for clothes inside her closet.

"You sure do, Yena. You stink." Hyewon joked.

Not long after, Hyewon dropped Yena to her agency building's private parking lot. She saw how a lot of reporters are waiting infront of their building.

"Goodluck, duckie." Hyewon said before Yena could close her car's door. Yena replied with a smile before running inside the building.

Yena ran towards Lee Sunmi's office. She opened the door and saw Yuri sitting inside with Sunmi.

"Well, Yena. I thought you aren't coming." Sumi greeted her and motioned for her to sit on the other chair infront of her.

Yena obeyed. Once seated, she held Yuri's hand.

"So, now that you two are here. What do you want to do about it?" Sunmi asked.

"Denying is not part of the option, isn't it?" Yuri said that Sunmi nodded to.

"We have no choice but to confirm it. They had photos." Yena answered. "Have the two of you discussed about this before?" Sunmi asked. The couple nodded.

"And what have you decided?"

"We decided to tell the public about our relationship. And now that we are given a chance, we are going to do it." Yena said.

"Yuri?" Sunmi called Yuri. "Are you fine with it?"

"I am, Lee Sajangnim. I am." Yuri answered.

"Well then, I am going to release a statement about it. Also, if you want you can also confirm it yourselves after I released a statement. You two are dismissed. Go straight the private parking lot. Sea of reporters are waiting outside the building, which I assume you already saw. Anyways, a van is waiting for the two of you there. I would suggest you two to stay away from you dorms and apartment for the day." Sunmi told the two.

Yuri and Yena bowed to Sunmi before walking towarda the door. Yena told Sunmi a thank you before opening the door.

--
only 2 chapters left though.